eleven

katsuki pushed yukiko behind him, shielding her from whatever could come their way. she watched as a wall of villains surrounded the steps and there was no way around except for up. yukiko looked over katsuki's shoulder, although frightened and curious. the villains advanced, looking around at the facility in awe.

Eraser Head had pulled on his goggles and extended his scarf as Thirteen protected the group of students.

"what is this?" yukiko cried softly to herself.

"what? real villains? no way. how could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" eijirou pointed out.

momo stepped forward, "yeah, Thirteen. why aren't the alarms going off?"

Thirteen turned to look at her for a brief second, "good question. i'm not sure."

shoto looked down at the ground, "is the entire campus under attack? or is this their only target? either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here." he looked at the large barrage of villains heading their way, "they carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. they're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. they must have a concrete objective in mind."

yukiko looked between the students. why aren't my legs moving, she furrowed her brows, i should help them... this is an emergency.

"Thirteen, get them outta here." Eraser Head ordered, "and alert the main campus." he called, before speaking up again, "actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too." there was a large gap between the villains and the group of students, but they made good timing, actively beginning to close the gap. "kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"yes, sir." denki placed his hand on his ear receiver.

"what're you gonna do? you can't fight them on your own! there's too many of 'em. even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. that's not gonna help with a group." izuku shouted, his brows furrowed.

"you can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Eraser Head turned his head back to the group, "i'll leave it to you, Thirteen." as she gave the nod, Eraser Head dashed down the stairs, the ends of his scarf clenched in his hands.

after officially nullifying the first three villains quirks, he wrapped them up tightly with his scarf and spun them around in the air and made them all butt heads, making them pass out. the next villain sprinted at him, and he easily dodged the villain's punches before hitting him square in the face and wrapped the end of his scarf around the villains leg, while easily dodging another group of villains before slamming the villain caught in his scarf into the pack of villains.

i should be helping, yukiko thought, i could take the oxygen away from the one's Eraser Head can't erase the quirk from. i should be helping, her hands shot up to her hair, this was supposed to be a internship shadowing for Eraser Head and all i'm doing is standing around like an idiot...

while yukiko swam in her thoughts, Eraser Head took down three villains in the span of two seconds. while distracted, katsuki pulled her along by her wrist as the group ran closer to the door.