Part 3 (Meeting)

After driving for about thirty minutes we arrive at a fancy restaurant. We step out of the car and make our way in.
   "Well, at least he has taste." Hitoshi whispers in my ear as we walk into the front door.
    We were greeted by a waiter at the front. He was wearing a nice tuxedo and looked very well kept.
   "Do you have a reservation?" The waiter asked while looking down at some kind of book.
   "Yeah, it should be under the name Bakugo." The waiter looks up from the book with a suspicious glare.
   "And what might your name be?" Aizawa gave him a suspicious glare back.
   In order to get into meetings there's often a code that you have to say. Each person has a different code.
   "Eraserhead. These two are with me." Aizawa points to Hitoshi and I as he speaks.
   The waiter nods hesitantly as he starts to look back down at the book. He crosses something out before gesturing for us to follow him.
    "Make sure you guys stay on guard. We still don't have that much information on them." Aizawa says as we walk to a private room in the restaurant.
   The waiter opens a door revealing a dimly lit VIP room. In the room was three men, the same men I saw at the club. Bakugo was sitting at the head of a semi long table, with the two men on either side of him.
    It looked as if the two men were having a conversation but stopped when we entered the room. Bakugo looked at us with a smirk on his face.
   "So you must be the leader of Shi No Karasu. Why don't you have a seat?" Bakugo gestured towards the other end of the table.
   Aizawa sat at the other head of the table. While Hitoshi and I sat on either side of him.
    "I'm glad you took the time to meet us." Aizawa said propping his elbows on the chair arms and leaning back.
    "Of course, how could I say no when your attempt to get in contact was so.... enticing." Bakugo glances over at me.
   I look back at Bakugo with a slight blush on my face. I try to keep a straight face, suppressing the blush to the best of my abilities.
   Aizawa side eyes me with slight interest. I still haven't told him about the whole incident with Bakugo. It's slightly embarrassing as an info broker.
   "Glad that I could entertain you." I say with a snarky tone.
   Aizawa gives me a glare. I'm not exactly supposed to speak during these meetings. Though it didn't look like Bakugo minded. He just looked at me with interest and that damned smirk on his face.
   "So who exactly are these two with you today, Aizawa?" Bakugo says turning his attention back to Aizawa.
    Aizawa sighs under his breath. He looks over at Bakugo with his usual bored expression though you could tell there was a hint of annoyance.
   "This here is Shinso and this is Midoriya." He says nodding at the both of us as he said our names.
   Bakugo nodded in response. Examining both Hitoshi and I.
   "What exactly is their roles in the Shi No Karasu?" Bakugo says with a bit of a more neutral look.
   Aizawa looks even more annoyed now. Surely it was because he wanted to talk about the partnership then go home and sleep. Now the conversation is completely off topic.
   "Hitoshi is our 'top' man. He's trained in martial arts and gunman ship. He's also exceptionally gifted in academics." Aizawa said gesturing towards Hitoshi.
   "And him?" Bakugo said slightly pointing towards me.
   "Midoriya is our brains of most of our operations. He runs most of our big missions. He's also an info broker. He's probably the best we have, when we need information he makes sure to get it. He's trained in multiple things. Spanning from manipulation to hacking." Aizawa said gesturing towards me.
   "They're also both your children correct?" Bakugo said with a slight mischievous grin.
    "Yes. That's common knowledge." Aizawa said narrowing his eyes slightly.
   "So who out of these two is the heir?" Bakugo asks looking between Hitoshi and I. 
   "Midoriya is. Also common knowledge." Aizawa said not really liking these questions.
    "Now that I understand the situation, what exactly would you like out of this partnership?" Bakugo said leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs.
    "I would like access to your guns. In return you'll have access to my men." Aizawa says trying to make things fair.
   Bakugo looks at Aizawa before flickering his eyes between Hitoshi and I.
    "That sounds like a fair deal. Though I want two specific men to make sure I have leverage if you ever try to betray me." Bakugo said smirking at Aizawa.
   My eyes open wide once I realize where this was going. Aizawas eyes narrow as he starts to think about what he should do.
    "And those two men would be-?" Aizawa says with an annoyed tone.
    "Midoriya and Hitoshi of course. Who else would I want for leverage." Bakugo looks over at Hitoshi and I with a smirk.
   I roll my eyes at him not really caring who he is. Surely Aizawa wouldn't agree to these terms.
    "Fine. Though if something happens to them then it will mean you went against our agreement. I will not hesitate to go against you if either of them is hurt in any way." Aizawa said with a stern tone and a glare to accompany it.
   "Sounds fair enough." Bakugo said standing up from his chair.
   I look over to hitoshi to see how he was handling this. All I could see on his face was pure annoyance. Of course he would be annoyed. This is a huge inconvenience for him.
   Aizawa stands up as well. Bakugo and Aizawa lean over the table extending their hands.
   "Great doing business with you." Bakugo says as they shake their hands, sealing the deal.

__________________________
I really liked writing this! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1017~