Part 18 (Dreams)

This chapter is a bit smutty just letting you know! I will label the parts that are smutty and then tell you when they're done though so don't worry (: Also I skipped it to where they are back home. Nothing important happened at the base.

Smut part

"K-Katsuki~! Ngh~!"

"Shh~ It's ok baby~ It'll only hurt at first~" I placed my hand on his cheek to try and soothe him.

"Ah~ I-it hurts!"

"I know baby. Don't worry it'll feel good soon~" I pushed further into him with a grunt.

"Ahh! Katsuki!"

Everything was blurry and I wasn't exactly sure who I was having sex with right now. All I knew is that it was amazing. Their voice was really familiar as well.
I try to focus a little harder to see just who is under me at the moment. My eyes widen a little bit when I see a lewd faced Deku.

"D-deku?!" I look at him a bit surprised but didn't dare pull out. The pleasure I was feeling was amazing.

"Y-yeah Katsuki~?" He looks back up at me with teary eyes and a blush.

Fuck that was hot. Wait why the hell am I having sex with Deku? What's going on-

Smut part over

I woke up with a gasp. I look around to see that Deku wasn't here which was a relief for me. I had a little.... situation going on here.

After taking care of the sheets and my 'problem' I went to get changed. I put on one of my usual outifits. Which consisted of a leather jacket, a t-shirt, and jeans.
I looked over at myself in the mirror as I started to brush my hair. I started to think about my dream again. A blush growing on my face as I remembered it.
"Fuck!" I slammed my brush down on the dresser.
"Uhhh Bakugo?" Kirishima pops his head in through the door.
"What?!" I yell at him.
"Sorry Bakubro, it's just Sero said that someone spotted Dabi at a club not too far from here." Kirishima says happily.
"Fine whatever let's go." I roll my eyes and walk out the door.
"By the way Deku is coming-" Kirishima and I walked down the hall towards the door.
"Why?!" I glared at Kirishima.
"Uh well he's just really good with people. He seems to get people to talk way quicker than we can." Kirishima shrugs and leans away from me a bit.
"Whatever." I blush a bit, thinking about Deku.
"Hey guys!" Deku is waiting over by the door for us already.
"Tch... let's go." I walk right past him and out the door.

Midoriya POV

"What's his problem?" I walk with Kirishima to the car as Bakugo bolts passed us.
"Not sure. He's been like this since I first saw him." Kirishima answers with a shrug.
Kirishima and I get in the car. Kirishima sat in the back while I sat in the front. For some reason I got the vibe that Bakugo was mad at me or something.
"Are you mad at me?" I lean over and whisper to Bakugo as he's driving.
"N-no! Now get back into your seat stupid Deku!" He angrily whispers back to me as he glances back and forth between me and the road.
"O-ok." I go back to where I was sitting. I'm still getting the vibe he's mad at me though.

We pull into the club parking lot. I've never been here surprisingly. It must be somewhat new or maybe I've just never seen it. That's when I realized it's a gay club.
"Kirishima... ITS A GAY CLUB?!" Bakugo turns in his seat to yell at Kirishima.
"I can't control where he was seen!" Kirishima counters back.
"Let's go in." Bakugo gets out with a huff. Kirishima and I follow after him.
"This place isn't too bad. Actually it's pretty nice." Kirishima says as we walk in.
The music wasn't too loud but it was loud over by the dance floor. The bar was nice, it looked actually somewhat clean. Not to mention there weren't that many drunk people.
"Yeah it's actually pretty decent." I start walking away from Bakugo and Kirishima to explore. Bakugo grabs onto my wrist before I make it too far.
"Where do you think you're going?" He says in a somewhat threatening tone. I look at him confused but also a little nervously.
"I was just going to explore." Bakugo shakes his head no.
"No, you're staying with me. Last time you did that you got kidnapped." He tightened his grip on my wrist and pulled me towards him. I got pulled into his chest while he wrapped an arm around my waist.
"I'd like to see anyone kidnap you now." Bakugo looks down at me with a smirk. I blush a dark red as I look away from him.
What the hell is he doing?! He does know he doesn't have to hold me like this in order to keep an eye out for me right?!
Kirishima clears his throat from behind us. Bakugo turns his head to glare at him. Still holding onto me may I add.
"Well umm... Sero said that the guy saw him over at the bar. We'll probably have a better chance to find him over there." Kirishima says with a smile.
"Whatever. Let's go." Bakugo starts to walk over to the bar. I cross my arms in defiance as Bakugo still had his arm wrapped around my waist.
"What are you angry~?" Bakugo leans his head down to my ear and whispers. I blush even harder and shake my head no. Unable to get any words to form.
We walk over to the bar and sit down. Bakugo wasn't really able to hold me at this point anymore because we had to sit in different stools that were farther apart.
The bartender walked over and asked us what we wanted. After we told him, he went over and got the drinks. I just got a regular soda since I'm really a lightweight. I'm not sure what Bakugo and Kirishima got though.
I sat there drinking my soda while Bakugo and Kirishima looked around for any of the LOV members. I glanced around occasionally but I was pretty focused on my soda.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed (:

~Total words 1074~