Part 29 (Cold shower)

I sat next to Bakugo on the couch not really sure what to do now. It wasn't too long until dad came back into the room though. He had his phone in his hand and papa was following after him.
    "The ambulance should be here any minute now. Since I told them to get here as soon as possible." Dad sat down on one of the other couches and papa sat next to him. I could see papa raising his eyebrows up and down at me, but I tried my best to ignore it.
"So, will they be taking Shinso back at home or to the hospital?" I lean forward a bit with anticipation. I wanted to know everything that was going to happen with Hitoshi.
"He's going to come back to the house. It would raise too much suspicion to bring him to the hospital. We will have a doctor and a few nurses on staff though." Papa answered while smiling a little bit. Surely to try and calm me down.
"That's good. I hope-" I was interrupted by dads phone going off. When he answered he almost immediately just hung up after a few words.
"They're here. Let's get Shinso all set to go." Papa and dad both got up to help the paramedics get Hitoshi into the ambulance. I got up to help them as well when papa stopped me.
"Why don't you wait here and we'll roll him on by? You can say goodbye before he leaves." Papa held his hand on my shoulder to stop me from going any further. I just nodded my head knowing it's best to just go along with it.

After about 30 minutes Hitoshi came strolling into the living room strapped down to a stretcher. Midoriya instantly got up and walked up to Hitoshis side. They had him strapped into it to make sure he didn't fall out.
"I love you so much Shinso. I promise I'll visit you. Make sure to wake up soon." Midoriya whispered down to him, Midoriyas forehead touching Hitoshis. He smiled a little hoping Hitoshi could hear him.
"We have to get going." Dad put a hand on Midoriyas shoulder trying to get him to hurry up. Midoriya nodded and leaned back away from Hitoshi.
They rolled him out of the mansion with dad and pops following behind. Midoriya waved to them feeling bad that he couldn't come along.
"Well now that that's over, let's get to bed." Bakugo yawned and started to walk towards the bedroom. Midoriya was starting to get a hang of where everything was, but he was tired too. He decided he might as well go to bed as well.
Midoriya followed Bakugo to the bedroom. Midoriya caught Bakugo glancing over at him every once and a while, but he didn't do anything about it. In fact all he did do was blush a little because the memories from earlier kept popping back up in Midoriyas head.
When they finally got back in there Bakugo didn't waste any time. He immediately went into the closet to get changed. He walked back out in some sweatpants and a tank top.
Midoriya went in after him and got changed as well. He changed into a sweatshirt and shorts. Considering he was so tired he didn't really care if he ended up touching Bakugo tonight. All he cared about was getting some sleep.
Midoriya ended up actually snuggling up next to Bakugo. Bakugo didn't seem to mind though. In fact he snuggled right up to Midoriya as well. It was really nice. He snuggled up into Bakugo's chest and he held Midoriya in his arms. It was soothing to say the least.

When Midoriya woke up Bakugo wasn't there. Which was a bit unusual. The only time he hadn't been there was when Midoriya was drugged the night before.
Midoriya didn't really think too much about it and just went on with his day. He had to take a shower since He forgot to take one yesterday because of all of the chaos, so He grabbed a towel and some clothes.
Luckily Bakugos room is the master bedroom. He has his own bathroom and everything. Its honestly really nice and I like it a lot. It kind of makes up for having to share with Bakugo.
Midoriya goes over to the bathroom and opens the door. He almost instantly turns red, dropping all of the things in his hands.
There standing right in front of Midoriya was a half naked Bakugo. He was in only a towel, showing off his toned body. Bakugos hair was still somewhat wet, but it looked like he was in the middle of drying it. He didn't look too mad that Midoriya walked in on him, actually he looked somewhat pleased.
"Do you need something Deku?" Bakugo walked forward a bit and leaned in. Placing an arm by Midoriyas head and on the wall beside him. Midoriya was still in the doorway right in front of Bakugo.
"N-no. I'm s-sorry." He shook his head quickly before he ran out the door and shut it. Midoriya didn't even think to grab the stuff he dropped. He just left it in there with Bakugo.
Midoriya jumped onto the bed and covered himself with the blanket. Trying to hide himself from the world was all he could think to do at the moment.
Why didn't I think to knock? Why didn't I think he would be in there? He wasn't in bed so why wouldn't he be in there? I don't know why I don't think these things through. I never do.
Before Midoriya could scorn himself anymore he heard the click of the bathroom door open. He clutched at the blanket a little tighter as he heard Bakugo walk into the room.
"The bathrooms open now if you want it." Midoriya could hear a low chuckle come out from Bakugos voice and he couldn't help but want to strangle him.
Stupid Bakugo.

__________________________
Kind of cliche I know lol but I like it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

~Total words 1022~