Part 16 (Captured)

Bakugo POV

I'm walking around the club looking for Deku. He hadn't been answering his texts or calls. To be honest I was starting to get a little worried about the stupid green bastard.
I walk up to the bar where he was supposed to be. Seeing one of the bartenders I've seen multiple times before instead.
"Hey rabies, have you seen a walking and talking broccoli anywhere around here?" I lean over the bar top as I speak to him.
"Rabies? Really? Are you talking about Midoriya?" Monoma comes over from where he was organizing some of the booze.
"Yeah. Where is he?" I start to get a little antsy.
"He got a little tipsy. One of the other bartenders took him outback to cool down." Monoma pointed towards the back door with his thumb.
"What bartender?" I narrow my eyes a little.
"A new guy, his names Kurogiri. A real good guy." Monoma smiles a little.
"Kuro- Jesus Christ.... I'll see you later copycat." I book it towards the back door.
"Really? Copycat?! It was one time!" Monoma throws his hands up in the air.

Midoriya POV

I keep fading in and out of consciousness. As far as I could tell I was in a car. The guy named Dabi was in the back seat watching me and Kurogiri was driving.
"W-where are we...g-going...?" I ask lazily.
"You'll see soon enough." Kurogiri answers from the front.
"Are you sure this is him? He didn't put up much of a fight. Even if he's drugged I would expect a mafia bosses son to put up some kind of fight." Dabi looks down at me with doubt.
"I'm sure that's him. He doesn't exactly work in the area of fighting. As far as I've heard about him he's the son that does most of the planning and information gathering. He may seem weak but he's extremely smart. So keep an eye on him." Kurogiri glances at me through the mirror.
"Whatever you say Kurogiri." Dabi rolls his eyes and leans back in the seat.
I feel myself losing consciousness again but force myself to stay awake. I try to focus on my surroundings to try and see what exactly is going on. It didn't seem like I was tied up or anything, which was good.
I looked over at the doors to see that they were locked. Though I could just unlock them. I would have to be quick about it though.
I wasn't exactly sure where we were. I looked out the window trying to focus on the buildings passing by. Trying to identify at least one as we passed by. It was harder than it should've been since my eyes refused to focus.
Eventually I saw a bar that I could identify as the Ice Bears bar. Kaminari and Hitoshi should be there. All I had to do now was wait for the next stop sign then book it.
Luckily for me Dabi didn't seem to be taking me seriously. Kurogiri was too focused on the road to be watching me either.
As soon as we stopped I unlocked the door. I opened the door and ran out. I was having trouble keeping my feet placed but if I focused hard enough everything was clear.
I could hear the two car doors open almost immediately. Dabi was yelling out to me and Kurogiri was on the phone with someone. I could hear footsteps starting to run after me.

Bakugo POV

When I got out there he was nowhere to be seen. I cursed under my breathe.
This wasn't good. This could mean that the LOV has a hold of him. I'm sure Eraserhead won't be happy about this.
I quickly take my phone out to text the others the situation. He wasn't really sure how to explain the situation but he tried his best.

BoomBoomMan: We have a problem. I want all of you on the lookout for Deku. Also be actively looking for the two fuckers from LOV.

Eyebags: Why are we looking for Midoriya? Did something happen?

RaccoonEyes: Yeah what happened to Midoriya?!

Pikachu: Lol he probably just fell asleep or something.

TapeDispenser: Not the time to be joking around Kaminari.

ShittyHair: Yeah, what if Midoriya is actually missing?!

BoomBoomMan: He is, he got captured by a man named Kurogiri. I'm pretty sure at least. I don't know where he is.

Eyebags: Weren't you the one who was supposed to be watching after him?! It was a team mission! He looks after you and you look after him. You go and let him get kidnapped?

ShittyHair: Hey I'm sure BakuBro didn't mean to. I'm sure there was a story behind what happened.

RaccoonEyes: We don't have time to fight guys!!! We need to find Midoriya!

Raccoon eyes was right, for once. We needed to find Deku. Us bickering isn't going to help us find him anytime soon.

Midoriya POV

I could hear the footsteps behind me getting closer. I could also see the bar getting closer though. I pushed myself harder and eventually ran into the bar.
I ran passed people, pushing into them as I ran. I needed to find Hitoshi or Kaminari. I could still hear Dabi pushing people as he tried to get to me.
"HITOSHI!" I saw Hitoshis purple hair in the crowd.
Running up to him I practically fell onto him. Gripping onto his shirt with tears in my eyes.
"M-Midoriya?!" Hitoshi looks down at me with shock.
"H-hes ch-chasing me!" I look behind myself then back at Hitoshi with pleading eyes.
"Who is?!" Hitoshi gripped me and pulled me into a hug.
Hitoshi started to walk out of the bar with me. At this point I was bawling my eyes out. I couldn't think straight and everything was fuzzy.
"Kaminari will be here in a second. Let's get to the car." Hitoshi brought me over to the car still holding me close.
Hitoshi helped me into the backseat of the car. He sat next to me and held me in his arms.
"What happened Midoriya?" Hitoshi looked down at me with concerned eyes.
"H-he drugged m-me. T-then they tried t-to kidnap m-me! I-I got out o-of the car and r-ran." I tried to wipe my eyes but the tears just kept coming.
"It's ok. Don't worry I'm here now. They can't get you. Just go to sleep." Hitoshi patted my head and tried to get me to sleep.

__________________________
Not me adding unnecessary angst \_(^_^)_/

Sorry for the wait on the update ): Wattpad wasn't letting me update for some reason

~Total words 1113~