Part 13 (Shopping)

I was standing outside the mall with Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Bakugo. Shinso didn't want to come so Kaminari decided to stay back with him.
"You still haven't told me why we're here." I ask Bakugo as we start to walk around.
"I decided to get you some recourses for the base." Bakugo continues to walk.
"What does that mean?" Mina, Kirishima, and Sero all part from us as Bakugo and I continue.
"The base doesn't exactly have a hacker. So we don't have a lot of computers and stuff for you to use there. So I want you to pick out anything you'll need at the base at the tech store." We stop in front of a big technology store.
"A-anything? Do you know how expensive this stuff can be?" I look at Bakugo with surprise.
"I don't really care. Plus as long as you're gonna be working for me I need you to have the best stuff. So don't hesitate." We walk in and I start picking stuff out.
Looking around I noticed that they had a lot of new models. I didn't want to exploit Bakugo's wealth so I chose a things just a couple levels under what would be the most expensive. I mean it was still pretty expensive though. It was for the base though, not like it was exactly for me.
"You ready?" Bakugo was holding onto a few things for me.
"Yeah let's go check out." I grabbed the rest of the things and made my way over.

We finished in the tech store and decided to head over to the food court. The other three were supposed to meet up with us there.
"Hey guys! We're over here!" Kirishima waves us over from a table in the middle of the food court.
Bakugo and I walk over to them. As soon as we get there Bakugo immediately hands all the bags he was holding to sero. Then takes the ones i was holding and hands them to him as well.
"W-what the hell Bakugo!?" Sero was barely able to stand with all the bags in his hands.
"Bring those out to the car for me would you tape dispenser?" Bakugo throws the keys to him.
"I-...fine." Sero barely catches the keys.
"Here we'll help you out Sero." Kirishima grabs some bags and hands some to Mina.
"We will?" Mina groans.
"We will." Kirishima grabs some and starts to walk away.
"I'm sorry guys! You want my help?" I ask before they leave.
"Nah, it's cool." Kirishima waves and they all walk off to the car.
"Why'd you do that?" I sit down at one of the tables.
"We already carried them all the way here. Plus we don't want them to get damaged while we're walking around." Bakugo sits down across from me.
"Yeah I guess you're right." I lean on my hand and look around the court.
"You know I was thinking of maybe showing you around the base today." Bakugo leans on his hand so that we were inches apart.
"O-oh? That'd be c-cool." I blush and sit back up.
"Hey guys we're back!" Mina comes running up to the table with Kirishima and sero walking behind.
"Hey guys." I look down still slightly blushing.
"Hey." Bakugo smirks over at me when I glance up at him.
"Did we interrupt something...?" Sero looks over at Bakugo then at me.
"N-no!" I dart my head up with a flustered expression.
"Yeah right! We're you guys flirting~?" Mina leans in between the two of us smirking.
"Tch... stupid extras. Shut up we're leaving now." Bakugo stands up quickly and starts to head towards the exit.
"Aw... that's no fun!" Mina goes skipping after him.
Soon Sero, Kirishima, and I all follow after them. I still had a slight blush present but it was hard to subdue. Especially when Mina kept glancing back and wiggling her eyebrows. It just made me remember how close Bakugo was.

We finally got outside. We took two cars here as to not be cramped. The way here it was Bakugo, Kirishima and I in one car and Sero and Mina in the other.
"We'll take the other car. You guys take that one." Mina quickly pulls Kirishima and Sero towards the other car.
"Anyways, you ready to go see the base? I texted pikachu and told him to bring eyebags since this is the first time you guys will be going there." Bakugo entered the drivers seat.
    "Yeah I guess." I got into the passenger side.
"You still haven't told me about your relationship with icyhot." Bakugo glances over at me while he pulls out.
"Who said I was gonna tell you?" I roll my eyes and lean towards the window.
Mina didn't tell him? That's a slight surprise. I'm sure she just hasn't gotten to it yet.
"Whatever, I won't push it. I will find out eventually though." Bakugo starts driving towards the base.

The rest of the drive was silent. Neither of us had much to say to the other. Luckily the drive wasn't too long so I didn't have to sit in the awkward silence for too long.
"This is it. Let's go." Bakugo hopped out and started walking towards a bar.
"How many bars and clubs do you own?" I say as I get out.
"It's actually just a front for what's in the back." Bakugo walks through the front.
He nods at the bartender. The bartender nods back before leading them to a door in a back room. He opens the room with a key.
In the room already waiting was Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Hitoshi. The room was filled with guns and equipment.
"Did you guys bring in the stuff we bought at the mall?" Bakugo sits on one of the couches in the room.
"Yeah we put it over there." Sero points to a corner in the room.
I look over in the corner. Surely enough all the stuff we bought that day was there.
"Cool can I go set it up?!" I was honestly super excited.

__________________________
Sorry this was kind of a filler.

~Total words 1035~