Part 6 (Arrangements)

"Can you please be quiet im trying to read." Hitoshi says as he reads on the couch.
   "How can you be so calm right now Hitoshi?! They're literally gonna have us leave TODAY!" I scream back at Hitoshi.
    "Listen Izuku I know it's not ideal but this is just how things were arranged." Papa says trying to calm me down.
   "It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not anyways. We'll have your stuff sent over to where you'll be staying in a different vehicle. You guys are leaving so go get in the car." Dad says giving me a stern tone as he talks.
    I give a loud huff as I walk out of the room. Hitoshi follows after me closing his book and jumping off the couch. I could hear papa and dad sigh from the other room.

   I sit in the backseat with Hitoshi next to me. We're having a driver take us to Bakugo's place since dad and papa have work to do.
   "This is such bullshit! I can't believe I couldn't even get some time to get more info before I had to leave." I say propping my feet on the back of the passengers seat.
    "Yeah well, we can't really do much about it." Hitoshi says as he continues to read his book.
    "Though I am gonna miss the cats..." He says with a frown and looking up from his book.
    We pull up in front of a gated mansion. It was about the same size as ours but had a bigger yard since it was farther out from the city.
   "Hello I'm here with Deku and Puppeteer." The driver says to the intercom.
   Hitoshi smiles at his nickname. He's known as Puppeteer because when  he's done beating the shit out of you he can basically ask you any question. You're just so dazed and confused.
      At least that's what people believe. In reality he uses a drug to make people ditsy and asks them questions then. Though of course nobody knows that. The drug never leaves any traces behind. People just think they were so dazed from a beating, they never think it was a drug. He usually uses a thumbtack to get it in your system.
    "I'll open the gate for you." The guy in the intercom says as the gates open.
   We drive through and come to a stop in the loop. It was right in front of the front doors.
    "This is our stop I guess." Hitoshi says stepping out of the car.
   "Yeah... I guess.." I say hesitantly as I get out.
    Hitoshi and I get out of the car and make our way to the front door. As we make our way up the steps someone walks out the front.
    "Hey! You guys must be the new guys! Follow me I'll show you where we're meeting!" The guy with black hair and weirdly shaped elbows said.
    Hitoshi rolled his eyes and followed the guy. I followed as well taking in the design of the mansion as I walked.
    "So Bakugo didn't really tell us anything about you guys, just that you were really well trained or something. What's your names?" The guy said as he continued to walk.
   Hitoshi and I looked at each other for a brief moment as we walked. We had many names. We had the names we were give, Shinso Hitoshi and Izuku Midoriya. The names we got when we were adopted, Aizawa Hitoshi and Aizawa Izuku. Along with our nicknames, Puppeteer and Deku.
    So when people ask this question it's confusing sometimes. We're not sure if we can trust them with our true identities as the Aizawa family. Our old names are dead to us so we usually just use them as a back up. Our nicknames or street names, are what we use to get into places since we're pretty well known.
    "I'm Deku." I say in a somewhat annoyed tone, still not too happy about what's going on.
    "Call me Puppeteer." Hitoshi says with a monotone voice.
    "Uh... ok? I'm Sero!" Sero says looking back at us confused.
    We walk into a living room. It had a big tv propped onto the wall. Along with four sofas all surrounding a coffee table. The kitchen was right next to the living room as well. With a nice marble countertop and stools.
    In the room was three other people. I recognized two of them as the men from the club and meeting. The other one was a girl with pink hair.
    "Bakugo isn't here right now. He said he'd be right down." Sero said as he made his way over to one of the couches.
    I gave an annoyed expression. This guy really had the nerve to have us come the day after the meeting, and then not even welcome us?
   Hitoshi took a seat on one of the empty couches. I took a seat next to him shortly after.
    "So what's your guys names?" The guy with yellow hair said as he played video games with the red haired guy.
    "I'm Puppeteer, this is Deku." Hitoshi said, clearly noticing how annoyed I was.
    "Wait, you're the Deku?!" The girl with pink hair said from the kitchen.
    "My friend Jiro talks about how much she admires you all the time! She says you're like an amazing hacker!" She says running up to me.
    "That's great. Didn't know I had fans." I say unenthusiastically.
    "Well I'm Mina by the way!" She says extending her hand.
    "Nice to meet you." I say shaking her hand with a slight smile.
    "I'm Kaminari!" The guy with yellow hair says still playing the game.
    "And I'm Kirishima!" The guy with red hair says with a toothy grin.
    "It's great meeting you all and shit, but where the hell is your boss?" Hitoshi says also starting to get annoyed.
   "Oh Bakugo? He should be getting here pretty soon. He was talking to Momo last time I heard." Mina says taking a seat next to sero on one of the couches.
    I roll my eyes a little. Does this guy even have any time management skills? He did know what time we were coming right?!

__________________________
Hope you enjoyed (:

~Total words 1042~

Crow Of Death (BakuDeku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें