Part 4 (Family Time)

"We'll talk more about this over the phone." Aizawa said as he pulled away from the handshake.
"Of course. It was a pleasure speaking with you." Bakugo said as he straightened his jacket.
Dad nodded at Hitoshi and I to stand up. I got up slightly glaring at Bakugo who only grinned back in amusement.
"See you later." Bakugo said smirking at me.
I huffed as I left the room. Hitoshi and Aizawa followed after me clearly confused on why I was acting like this.
"What was that about?" Hitoshi asked as I walked out of the entrance of the restaurant.
"I just hate that arrogant bastard." Aizawa gave me a confused and shocked look while Hitoshi watched in slight amusement.
"What happened while you were getting info?" Dad said as we walked over to the car.
I groaned as I got into the back seat. I've been hiding this from them for too long.
I told them what had happened. From when Bakugo pulled a gun on the guy harassing me to when Bakugo had revealed that he was the leader of the Red Shinigami.
"He should have shot him. I know I would've." Aizawa says slightly starting to speed up.
"Did you get a good look of the guy? Or maybe a name? Maybe an address?" Hitoshi says looking back from the front seat.
"Not really. I was too focused on the guy with a gun." I say with a bit of snap to my tone.
Hitoshi rolls his eyes as he goes back to facing forward in his seat. Aizawa grunts annoyed by the lack of details on the guy.
"If I ever see the guy again I'll let you guys know first." I say rolling my eyes and smiling a little bit at their protectiveness.
"Good. Though I find it a little funny that the great Deku didn't know he was talking to Bakugo Katsuki. You know, Bakugo Katsuki the leader of the Red Shinigami. The guy you were literally sent to find information on." Hitoshi says teasingly.
   I bang my head on the back of my seat. Hearing my stupid nickname just made things worse. Being known as Deku for my great work as an info broker and then not knowing I was talking to the person I was getting info on. It was a little embarrassing.
   "Things happen Hitoshi. Just like that time when you were supposed to infiltrate that one gang. Remember? The one that had been messing with our clients? Though it seemed as though you made too much noise and ended up getting chased by over twenty men out of their base." I said as I looked at my nails.
    Hitoshi looked back from the front seat glaring at me. He was flustered with embarrassment.
   "You little-" Hitoshi started his sentence as he glares at me.
    "Stop you two. Everyone has made their own mistakes while going on missions." Dad glares at both of us as he stops the car.
   We had pulled into the driveway of the mansion. We live in a very nice, very large, mansion. I've lived here since dad and papa brought me in.
   "Now let's go in. We have some things to discuss." Dad says as he gets out of the car.
   Hitoshi and I look at each other knowing exactly what he means by 'discuss'. I groan as I get out of the car and make my way to the entrance of the mansion.
    As soon as I make my way into the living room I'm grabbed and picked up into the air. As I'm being squeezed to death I look at my capturer. I wasn't too surprised when I saw a man with popping blonde hair holding me captive.
   "Let me go papa!" I say struggling against his grip.
    "But I want hugs!!" He says as he continues to hug me.
   I finally wiggle out of his grip. I hold my chest gasping for breath. The man could've killed me if he held on to me any longer.
   "Leave him alone Hizashi." Dad said as he hugged papa from behind kissing papas cheek.
   Hitoshi and I fake gagged at the scene. Though in reality we both thought they were the cutest couple in the world.
   "You two are such brats!" Papa said when he saw us fake gagging.
   Hizashi got out of Aizawas grip and ran at us. Hitoshi and I quickly ran away trying our best to avoid papas wrath. Aizawa quickly joined the fun, running around along with Hizashi to try and catch Hitoshi and I.
"Stop!" I said when dad grabbed Hitoshi and I in a hug.
Soon enough papa joined us in the hug. Hitoshi and I groaned. Though we complied and hugged them back. Sadly our little family moment didn't last long when dad got a phone call.
"Hello?" Dad said in an annoyed voice as he answered the phone.
We all exited the hug as dad left to take his call. I went upstairs to my room to go and do some more research on the Red Shinigami.
When I got in my room I quickly went over to my walk-in closet to grab some more comfy clothes. I wasn't exactly a fan of suits and ties.
I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Once I changed I went over to my desk so that I could finally get some more info.
Sitting down at the desk I opened a new tab on my computer. I started to do a few things on it to make sure nobody could track me in case I ended up doing anything illegal. Which I probably will.
"I might be able to find something on the dark web about them.... though it'll be a bit risky...." I say muttering to myself.
They're a few chat rooms on the dark web where you can go for info. Of course that's if you have the right skills to get in. I just so happen to be very skilled.
While I start to try and get on a chat room I open one of the drawers to my desk. In there is where I keep my snacks. I of course get the munchies when I do my work so I make sure they're always some in there.
As I'm sitting there munching and trying to get in to the dark web I hear a knock on the door.
"Yeah?" I yell with a mouth full of chips.
"Can I come in?" Hitoshi says from the other side of the door.
"Sure." I say putting another handful of chips in my mouth.
Hitoshi walks in shutting the door behind him. He comes over and leans over my shoulder to see what I'm doing.
"You doing your nerd shit again?" He teases.
"Yeah. Trying to get more info on the Red Shinigami. More like more info on Bakugo Katsuki actually." I say still typing.
"How are yo-" Hitoshi started to say.
"I DID IT!" I say almost jumping out of my chair.
__________________________

You got to see some hacker Deku UwU you'll see even more next chapter!

~Total words 1196~