Part 28 (A Kiss??)

(Kind of smutty. Not really just involves kissing lol)

Bakugo and Izuku looked at each other's lips, waiting for somebody to make a move. Bakugo being the confident person he is obviously made the first move.
    He moved into Midoriyas face, pushing their lips together. He twisted his face to the side, so that their faces would mesh better. Bakugo let go of his hands, wrapping one hand around his waist and the other held the back of his head.
    Izuku's eyes were a bit wide at first, he didn't expect Bakugo to actually do it. Soon enough though he closed his eyes and when Bakugo let go of his hands he wrapped them around his neck.
"WHOAHHHHHHHHHHH" Midoriya fell off the couch almost instantly at the sound of his papas voice. Bakugo on the other hand looked back in surprise, a hint of terror in his face.
    Midoriya quickly scrambled up from the ground and straightened up. He dusted his clothes off, averting his eyes from Hizashi. Bakugo on the other hand sat on the couch chuckling into his hand slightly.
    "What is the yelling about..?" Aizawa walks into the room looking somewhat tired. Midoriya's face goes an even brighter red. However, Bakugo stops his laughing and straightens his back on the couch, clearing his throat slightly.
    "Oh sorry I saw a bug." Hizashi puts his hand on Aizawas back and guides him out of the room. He looked somewhat confused, but went along with Hizashi anyways.
    As Hizashi was walking away he looked back and winked at Midoriya with a small smile. Midoriya covered his face with his hands and sat back down on the couch with Bakugo.
    "Now where were we?" Bakugo picks Midoriya up by the sides and places him on top of himself. Midoriyas legs on either side of Bakugo.
    Izuku looked down at Bakugo shocked by his bold moves. He gasped a little as Bakugo grabbed him by the waist and pulled him into him. Their chests now pushing into each other.
    "What if someone walks in..?" Midoriya. Looked away from Bakugo and at the two entrances of the living room.
    "Like I give a shit." Bakugo brought one hand up to Midoriyas head and pushed it down to his. Their lips grabbing at each other once again.
    Midoriyas hands grabbed at the back of Bakugo's hair as he pushed farther into his chest. Bakugo started to bite at Midoriyas bottom lip, making Midoriya gasp in return. He took this as an opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore.
    Izuku had to admit he was enjoying every second of this. The way Bakugo touched him, how his lips touched his, his tongue exploring his mouth, but he had to stop. Now wasn't the time. Especially since anyone could walk in.
    Midoriya pulled away panting, a string of spit linking them together. Bakugo looked up at him a bit confused as he wiped his mouth.
    "What?" Midoriya blushed and got off his lap, wiping his lips as well.
    "I don't want to get caught. It's not exactly the right time to be making out if you know what I mean.
     Midoriyas mind went back to Hitoshi. He felt kind of bad for making out with Bakugo while he was in another room in a coma.
   "Right." Bakugo seemed to catch on to what he was thinking and dropped the subject.

__________________________
I know it's kind of short but I left you guys on a cliff hanger so I wanted to get it out as soon as possible ! (:

~Total words 595~