Part 17 (Sitaution Resolved)

I woke up to find myself in my room again. I wasn't sure how I got here but what I was sure about was that I had a banging headache.
      Sitting up I notice a bottle of painkillers and a note on the nightstand beside me. Quickly I grab the painkillers, grabbing about three of them. Then I read the note.

Midoriya,

     We'll explain everything that happened last night as soon as you wake up. Just call one of us. You probably won't remember what happened, or will only remember parts of the night due to the drug in your system. I did a little looking into it and it seems that whoever did this to you knew what they were doing. I told dad and papa what happened. Luckily they aren't going to try and kill Bakugo but they aren't too pleased. They're just happy you're ok.

-Shinso

    After I read the note I threw it back on the nightstand with a sigh. I grabbed my head and stood up with a groan.
    'Can't wait for the damn painkillers to kick in. This is probably one of the worst headaches I've ever had. I only remember a few things last night too. Like a guy named Kurogiri, and meeting the guy Dabi. Then I was in a car and then at the club. It's all so confusing to me.'
    I walked over to the closet and got changed into high waisted pink plaid shorts, white t-shirt crop top that said 'flannel', and some white platform boots. I have a lot of platform boots....
     I stepped out of the closet and went over to the mirror. Looking at my hair I could tell I probably wasn't gonna be able to do anything to it so I just left it.
     I grabbed my phone off the dresser and called Hitoshi. He was probably really worried about me. Since I was literally drugged.
     "Hey Hitoshi." My voice was groggy and lazy.
     "Midoriya! Are you okay? Are you still in your room? I'm coming right now." He was talking quick which was abnormal for him.
    "Yeah I'm still in my room. What happened?" I drag my hand down my face as I plop down on the bed.

-after Hitoshi explains everything that happened-

    "I'm right outside your door hold on." Hitoshi hangs up.
    Hitoshi comes through the door looking actually happy to see me. Which he usually just looks tired or annoyed so it's kind of weird to see him this way.
    "I'm glad you're ok. Let's get you back to the base. Bakugo has a few things he wants you to do." Hitoshi grabs my hand and starts to drag me out.
    I groan in annoyance. Already over the day that has yet to come.

Hitoshi drove me to the base where mostly everyone was waiting. Kirishima and Sero were out looking for leads for the LOV again while Mina was taking care of something about the gun trade. Kaminari and Bakugo were there though waiting for us.
"Hey Midoriya! You look a lot better than you did yesterday. You looked really scary to be honest." Kaminari rubs the back of his neck nervously.
"Scary?" I walk past him and over to my little corner of computers.
"Yeah. You were mumbling in your sleep and were sweating like crazy. Not to mention you were throwing your hands around." Kaminari throws his hands around in the air as if to mimic me.
"Yeah it was pretty worrisome." Hitoshi looks at me with a frown.
"Well I'm all better now." I sigh and swirl around in my chair.
"Do you remember the Kurogiri guy?" Bakugo looks at me while leaning on the couch.
"Kurogiri.... yeah I think he was the guy who drugged me. He was also driving the car. Though it's kind of blurry. All I remember is black hair with purple tips...." I start typing in the name Kurogiri into my search engine.
    "Well try to find what you can on him." Bakugo groans in annoyance.
    "Already on it. It looks like he popped out of nowhere. Literally. He didn't exist until a few years ago. Here's a picture of him." I send a picture of him to Bakugo, Kaminari, and Hitoshi.
   "I'll send it to the rest of the group later." I turn around to face everyone.
    "Good. Now I want everyone out I need to talk to Deku." Bakugo makes eye contact with me.
   I gulp and look over at Hitoshi and kaminari. Hitoshi gives me a reassuring look while Kaminari just shrugs. They both walk out.
     "What did you want to talk about?" I fiddle with the arms of the chair I was in.
     Bakugo gets up from the couch and walks over to me. He leans down placing both his hands on both armrests leaning dangerously close to my face.
     "When you were gone yesterday I was angry. Angry that I didn't know where you were." Bakugo makes direct eye contact as he speaks.
    "I-I'm sorry." I blush at how close he was.
     "I'll make sure you don't get kidnapped again. Even if I have to have you by my side everywhere I go." Bakugo brings a hand up to my chin and holds it up.
     I blush even harder as he stares deep into my eyes. We were only inches away from each other.
     "You're actually kinda cute. I should've gotten a closer look earlier on." Bakugo smirks.
    I turn my gaze away from him. What exactly was I supposed to say to that? Bakugo pulls away and goes back to the couch.
     Kaminari and Hitoshi come in about five minutes later. I'm guessing Bakugo had texted them. I was still blushing really hard but I was turned away so no one could see.

__________________________
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry it's a little shorter than usual ): I just really wanted to get something out (:

~Total words 994~