Part 26 (Family)

It didn't take too much time for Aizawa and Hizashi to find out about what happened. To say they weren't pleased would be an understatement.
     They came rushing over to the mansion and Hizashi was bawling his eyes out when he entered. The scene they saw as they entered the room Hitoshi and Midoriya were in made their hearts drop.
    Midoriya has his hands wrapped around one of Hitoshi's and his head laying on top of them. Hizashi held his mouth with his hand as he pushed himself into Aizawa. Aizawa pulled Hizashi into a hug and pushed his head into Hizashis shoulder.
    "How could this have happened...?" Hizashi muttered out into Aizawa's chest. Aizawa shook his head as he hugged Hizashi.
    "I don't know baby, but I'll make sure he gets better." Aizawa turned his head over at his two sons who were sleeping away. His heart broke as he watched them, yet something about them sleeping next to each other brought back sweet memories of their childhood.

Aizawa POV

    Back when Hitoshi and Izuku were just kids they used to have nightmares a lot. Considering they both came from bad backgrounds that's what the nightmares were about. Hitoshi and Izuku didn't quite trust Hizashi or I yet. They instead opted to trust each other.
    So, when they had these nightmares instead of coming to Hizashi of I they went to each other. They slept in the same bed for at least two years.
    Eventually, the two started to like us. It took a lot of hard work and convincing, but they warmed up to Hizashi and I. We started to talk, go on trips, and do "mafia stuff" together.
It started to feel like we were actually getting along. Like we were actually a family. We were a family.
Now.... for Hitoshi to get hurt like this. It's not like some kid I brought in is getting hurt no, it's like my own child is. Not only that, but Izuku is hurting as well. Watching his brother in pain hurts him just as much as it does Hizashi and I.
I'm gonna make sure I find out what the cause of this was. If the person that caused this is still alive they won't be for long and Bakugo, well he'll be paying for this as well.

3rd POV

Aizawa unwrapped his arms from Hizashi. He gave a slight frown as he cupped Hizashis cheeks into his hands. His cheeks squeezing together a little making Aizawa blush at his cuteness.
"I'm going to go talk to Bakugo. Get the whole story and all that. Watch over Izuku and Hitoshi while I'm gone." Hizashi nodded his head into Aizawas hands. He looked determined to keep his kids safe.
Hizashi went over and took a seat on the opposite side of the bed from Izuku. He placed his elbow on the arm of the chair then rested his head on his hand.
Watching the two sleep reminded him of when they were younger. Hizashi would often check in on them while they were sleeping. Only to find them snuggling together in bed.
Times like this made Hizashi wonder if he had brought them up right. Made him wonder if he should've brought them in the mafia world or not. It was too late now, but he always thought about it.

Hizashis POV

Maybe it was a bad idea. Bringing them into this lifestyle. I mean... look at where it's brought Hitoshi. He could've done anything with his life, yet he's sitting on a bed with a bullet wound.
They're both such bright and talented children. They both have so much ahead of them, but their lives are already filled with so much pain.
Hitoshi was only 13 when we found him. Sitting on the streets protecting little old Izuku, who was only a year younger than him.
   To this day Izuku and Hitoshi don't talk about what happened. I get a few clues here and there, but they never seem to want to tell the whole story. Though it seems that even Hitoshi doesn't know the whole story about Izuku. It seems that he doesn't care though either. He just wants to be there for him.
    Earlier on when they first moved in I could hear Izuku in his room sometimes. He would be crying by himself. It tore my heart to pieces. The first couple of times I thought it would be best if I didn't say or do anything. Considering he wasn't that comfortable with me yet.
    After a month though I walked by his room once again and heard him crying. It had happened almost daily for the past month and I couldn't take it anymore. It made my heart clench hearing the small boy cry all by himself in the void he called a room.
   His room was empty and distant. He refused to leave his room to get decorations, or even take any that we bought for him. The only things he did take were the bed, dresser, and desk.
    When I finally decided it was enough I knocked on his door before walking in. He was sitting in the corner of the room huddled with a blanket. Tears were just streaming down his face like waterfalls. It made tears well up in my own eyes.
    As soon as he saw me come in he pushed himself further into the wall and averted his eyes to the floor. I gave him a reassuring smile as I hesitantly made my way over to him.
    I took a seat next to him on the floor, obviously he moved away from me, but I didn't mind. He seemed so delicate and fragile at the time. Anything he did wasn't going to hurt my feelings, as long as I helped mend his.

Flashback

    "Do you want to talk about it..?" I looked at the small child that was now pushing his body into the corner. Probably hoping he would somehow turn into a part of the wall.
    I didn't get an answer from him and I didn't mind. To be honest I didn't expect one. So far Izuku hasn't been much of a talker.
    "You know, I cry sometimes too. Sometimes you just need to let yourself cry." I turned my head away from Izuku though I was glancing at him. I saw him look up from the blanket he was holding onto dearly, his eyes just barely peaking out. They were red and puffy, you could tell he had been crying for quite a bit of time.
    "Y-you do..?" His voice squeaked out from under the cover. It was scratchy and rough. I turned my head over to look at him with a smile on my face.
    "Of course I do. Just because I cry doesn't mean I'm not strong. In fact it makes me super strong." Izuku perked you at this. His head coming out of the blanket fully as his eyes widened. He looked up at me as his eyes started to fill to the brim with tears, yet again.
    I held my arms open and he jumped right into them. He started crying right there in my arms. We sat there for about two hours. He just cried while I patted his back and ran my fingers through his hair as I whispered sweet things like "it's okay" and "you're alright now".

Flashback Over

________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I made it a bit longer because I haven't updated in a bit!

~Total words 1263~