Part 8 (Sleeping With Him)

"S-sleep in the bed with you?!" I say blushing a little bit.
"Well yeah." Bakugo says with a smirk.
"I'd rather sleep on the ground." I with a flustered face and angry tone.
     "You can't sleep on the fucking floor!" Bakugo yells back at me.
     "I'm not gonna sleep on the bed with you!" I yell back with a red face.

   Now I'm laying next to Bakugo in the king sized bed. My face was flushed a dark red and I was huddled to the edge trying not to touch him.
    It's not that I hate him so much that I don't want to touch him. It's just that he's actually kind of attractive. As much as I hate to admit that the arrogant ass is good looking he actually is. So, being in the same bed as him has me extremely flustered.
    I can only think how Hitoshi and his roommate is. I think Bakugo said he was sharing with Kaminari.
Knowing Hitoshi he probably forced Kaminari to sleep on the floor or maybe one of the couches in the living room. Then again I don't know Kaminari enough to know how well he would take that.
"Why are you so far away? You scared I'm gonna bite~" Bakugo teases.
"W-what?! N-no.." I say as I face away from him.
I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. Trying my best though, I squeezed my eyes shut and ignored it.
"Whatever. Goodnight Deku." Bakugo muttered before turning away.
"G-goodnight." I stuttered out.

I woke up the next morning feeling really warm. It was nice but whatever I was next to was also definitely not a pillow. I guess I don't really mind though. It's nice and warm so it's good enough. I just snuggled my body further into it.
I slowly started to open my eyes. I was kind of curious to see what this mystery object was. I might have to get one when I get home.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Bakugo says looking down at me.
"Good morning Bakugo." I say groggily looking back up at him.
"W-wait Bakugo?" I say realizing our bodies are dangerously close.
I quickly jump off Bakugo. As I do that he chuckles with an amused smirk on his face. I sit on my knees and glare down at him.
"W-why we're we-?!" I stutter out with a flustered face.
"You tell me. You're the one that was on my side. I woke up like that." Bakugo said pointing his head towards my side of the bed.
I look over to my side and surely enough it was empty. We were on his side of the bed. I look down at my lap blushing even harder.
"W-where are my clothes? Did t-they bring them?" I say trying to change the topic.
"Yeah they're in the closet over there." Bakugo says pointing to a door.
"Thanks..." I mumble.

    Quickly jumping out of the bed I make my way over to the closet. It was  a walk in closet which I was thankful for. I have a lot of clothes.
    I ended up putting on a black turtle neck, black ripped jeans, and a long beige jacket.
When I came out of the closet which was big enough to change in, Bakugo was still there. I'm actually kind of happy otherwise I probably would've gotten lost in the mansion.
"The extras wanna go to the club today. You wanna come?" Bakugo says while texting on his phone.
"Oh ok.What time is it?" I say making my way over to my phone sitting on the nightstand.
"Around 11:30" Bakugo says still texting.
I pick my phone up and check to see the time. It really was 11:30. I guess I was just tired from yesterday's events.
    "Isn't it a little early to go to the club?" I say a looking up from my phone.
    "We usually go pretty early to do some prep and I do some paperwork." Bakugo says texting.
    "Oh I guess that makes sense." I walk over to the mirror and brush my hair.
"Are you gonna come Deku?" Bakugo says looking up from his phone.
"Depends, is Hitoshi coming?" Continuing to brush my knotty hair I ask.
"Apparently Pickachu got him to come." Bakugo says getting off the bed.
That shocked me a bit. Hitoshi rarely leaves the house. The only reason he'll leave is if he has a mission or a meeting.
"I-I guess I'll come then." I say still a little shocked.
"Great. I'm gonna get changed. You can wait here or try and make your way to the living room." He says going into the closet.
"I think I'll just wait. I'm not sure how to get there." I say looking back at my phone.
Bakugo walks back out after about 10 minutes. He was wearing a dark orange muscle shirt, black jeans, and a black leather jacket.
"Let's go." Bakugo says making his way to the door.
    "Right." I quickly follow after him.

    We make our way to the living room to meet the others. Surely enough when we get there everyone was there and ready to go.
   "Shitty hair you're driving one car. I'll drive another. I don't care what car you idiots take just take one." Bakugo says as he makes his way to the front.
     I go up to Hitoshi and smile at him. He smiles back slightly as we walk to the front door together.
    "How was last night?" I ask Hitoshi as we walk.
    "Annoying. Kaminari wouldn't stop talking. So I kicked him out of the room. He slept on the couch I think." Hitoshi said with a sigh.
    "Aw don't be so mean Hitoshi! I'm sure he's just trying to be your friend." I laugh a little as I speak.
     "Whatever. What about you?" Hitoshi asks.
     "Well. I shared a bed with Bakugo." I say blushing a little.
     Hitoshi stops in the middle of the hall. Luckily we were behind everyone else so nobody noticed. Hitoshi glares over at me.
     "You shared a bed with that ass?" Hitoshi glares into my eyes.
    "What did you want me to do? Sleep on the floor? I didn't know where the living room was either." I roll my eyes a little.
    "He didn't touch you or anything did he?" Hitoshi whispers to me.
    "No..." I roll my eyes again and start to walk.
    "Now come on we don't want to get lost." I wave for Hitoshi to hurry up.
    Hitoshi groans and quickly follows. We both quicken our pace so that we're next to everyone. As soon as we make our way up there Hitoshi gives an annoyed glare at Bakugo. Who in return just gives an amused smirk.

__________________________
Hope you enjoyed (:

~Total words 1145~