First Day

Percy POV-
I skateboarded down the halls with Grover running behind me. I was gonna be late if I didn't hurry. I passed by a hundred teens, almost hitting a few. Some gave me dirty glares, while some smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I went to look down at my schedule when THUMP, I hit someone. Next thing I knew I was on the ground, next to the girl. I groaned. Grover ran over to me worriedly. He reached out his hand and helped me to my feet.

I looked down at the girl. "I am soooo sorry," I apologized, I reached out my hand to help her up.

She looked up at me with her stormy gray eyes. Wow, they were pretty. Infact she was beautiful. She had little golden princess curls that fell down to her mid-back and a natural tan. She wore no make-up, and she didn't need it. Like I said, she was beautiful. Great, I thought, a pretty girl comes along and you just had to hit her with your skateboard. She probably hates me. What she said next surprised me though, "It's fine," she grabbed my hand so I could pull her up.

We stood in silence for a minute, then Grover thankfully spoke up, "Hey Perce, I'm gonna go to my class. See you later."

"I should probably get to class too," I told the girl, "Do you know where room 513 is?"

"Oh...umm... yeah, that's actually my homeroom, just follow me. I'm Annabeth by the way."

"Percy."

----TIME SKIP TO LUNCH BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT THE CLASSES----

"And this is the lunch room," Annabeth told Grover and I, "You can sit at my table if you'd like."

"Okay," We agreed. She was actually really cool. She told me about herself and I told her about myself. We had every class together but one. She was really smart too. And she loved architecture. I kinda hoped she was my soulmate.

She started leading us to our table where I saw them. I tapped Grover on the shoulder. Quickly we started running. I heard Annabeth tell us to wait or to stop. But I didn't, instead I went up them and yelled, "Hey Cuz!" Nico and Hazel jumped out of shock, Thalia turned and punched me in the gut, she does that when she gets scared, and it hurts, BAD. Jason turned around and looked at us. and Katie and Miranda fell on the floor because they was so scared. Grover and I laughed. Once they all got out of shock, they all hugged us, well, except Thalia and Nico. They punched us and told us not to scare them again and called us idiots. The whole time Annabeth stood there confused.

"So I take it you know each other, but how?" Annabeth said.

"Oh, we're cousins." I replied. Then I asked Hazel, "We still on for horse back riding tonight."

She nodded. "Yep, and you know Arion's gonna kick BlackJack's butt."

"Probably, but I think Blackjack could go faster though if he laid off the donuts." Hazel laughed.

"Wait a second, Hazel, you ride horses?" A chinese looking boy said.

"Yeah, I do, I don't really tell a lot of people though," she replied.

"Also, are you the cousin Jason always talks about?"

"Aww... Jason, you talk about me, I'm touched bro."

"Anything for you bro," Jason replied.

"May I present to you Bromeo and Dudeliet," Thalia joked with the rest of the table. They started laughing.

After intoductions to everyone (I'm not gonna go through and do introductions. You already know what everyone looks like) We started a conversation. "Okay everyone, update on soulmates," Piper said.

Katie spoke up first, "We all know Travis is my soulmate, even though he's an idiot."

"Hey!" Travis yelled. I had met Travis once before this. He seemed pretty nice, he was really funny too.

"And Connor is mine!" Miranda exclaimed happily.

Then Hazel spoke up, her voice quiverred, "I found out Sammy isn't my soulmate, we broke up, but we're still good friends."

"Aww Hazel, I'm so sorry," Annabeth said.

"It's okay."

I opened my lunch box.

"Here Hazel, have a cookie, it'll make you feel better," I said, grabbing a delicious blue cookie out of my lunchbox and handing it to her. She smiled and took it.

"Hold up! Is that cookie blue?!" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah, and their the best things ever created, they're like-"

"Percy, we don't need to hear about your love for cookies!" Thalia scolded, cutting me off.

"But, Thalia! I wrote a speech and actually practiced it! I don't put that much work into anything!" I argued. Everyone laughed, except Annabeth, she looked a little freaked out. "Annabeth, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," She responded quickly.

"Okay."