Day two

Okay, time for some Gruniper! Before I begin, I'd like to thank all of my readers! Love you guys! I hope you enjoy! Also, don't forget to vote and comment, and please follow me.

Grover POV-

It was my free period. I sadly didn't share it with any of my new friends, who were all super nice. The only problem was that half of them didn't recycle!

Anyways, it was my free period, so I went outside to the small woods to pick up litter. Yes, I know, I've heard it a million times before. 'Grover, it's your free period, why do you spend it picking up litter?!' Truth was, I found it relaxing to pick it up, just knowing I was helping the Earth was great.

As I was picking up litter, I heard singing coming from a tree. It was beautiful and sweet, like flowers. I set my bag of garbage down gently, careful not to let any fall out of it, even though it was already over flowing. I looked up in the tree to see a beautiful girl, around my age. She had redish-brown hair, braided up with flowers and stunning green eyes, like the tree leaves.

She kept singing and humming, it was a song I'd heard a million times before, but couldn't place a name to.

"You have a great voice!" I called up. She looked startled for a second, and then looked down at me and blushed.

"Thanks," She said, and started climbing down.

I watched as she came down, and noticed little details about her. She wore a shirt, it had a flower, but the petals were little pink hearts. JUST LIKE MY TATTOO! She wore a long pink skirt to match. When she finally reached the ground, I noticed she was even prettier up close. She wore no make-up, or atleast very little. She was tan, like from being outdoors and just beautiful.

"I'm Grover by the way," I squeaked out. I put out my hand for her to shake.

"Juniper," She said smiling. She flashed beautiful pearly white teeth. She shook my hand gently. Then she looked around, she spotted the garbage bag. "Did you pick up all of that litter?!"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"That is so sweet of you," She said. I smiled. It gave me a boost of confidence.

"Thanks," I said.

"You should join my after school club, we pick up litter along beaches and woods, and just get involved with nature. It's a lot of fun!" She exclaimed.

"That sounds awesome, how do I join?"

"Just meet in the science room directly after school."

"I'll try to be there."

"Great!" Then, the bell rang, "Well, I gotta go, see you after school!" She waved goodbye and ran off in a different direction. I picked up my bag of litter and headed to my next class, throwing it in the trash can before walking off.

I thought that was cute! Also, check out my other stories!