DAY THREE

TIME FOR JASPER! YAY!

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW, I DO FOLLOW BACKS!

JASON POV-

I walked by the theatre room. I could hear soft music playing. It was beautiful, but not what Mr.Apollo usually played, it couldn't be him. But no one else was supposed to be at school this hour. I was only here because I had an important student council meeting, that I had just gotten out of.

The door was slightly ajar, so I opened it a little wider. Thankfully, it didn't creak. There, in the front of the room, I saw Piper dancing. It was so beautiful and intricate. It seemed as more of a personal moment, and I wanted to step away, but I couldn't. Seconds later, I found myself sitting in a chair. She didn't seem to notice me. I watched as she finished up her routine, going over it a few more times.   

She got a water break, I sat there in silence, she still didn't notice me. Then, she changed the music. She started dancing to it in her pointe shoes. It was breath-taking. I couldn't look away. When she fininshed I stood up and started clapping. She looked shocked to see me.

"J-Jason, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I walked by the room and heard music, sorry for intruding by the way," I said. She shook her head and chuckled.

"It's fine," She said.

"You're amazing at dance, but I thought you quit last year," I stated.

"I did."

"Why?"

"I didn't get along well with a lot of the girls on the team."

"I don't think anyone gets along with Drew Tanaka." She laughed.

"No, no they don't."

----------------------------

We left the school, I went to get in my car. Piper sat on one of the benches.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for my dad's secretary. I hate her, she hates me, and probably won't be here for a while, but its fine," She said.

"I'll drive you home," I offered. She looked at me

"You sure?"

"Yeah, why not, actually, isn't my sister having another party tonight?" She nodded. "You may as well just come over early." She smiled and walked towards my jeep. I opened the passenger door for her.

"Thanks," She said as she climbed in.

"No problem," I replied.

"So, what are you doing during the party?" She asked.

"Probably gonna break into Percy's house, and steal all the cookies" I stated as I started the car. She gave me a questioning look.

"It's fine, mom's okay with it," I said. She laughed.

"Did you just call his mom, mom?"

"Yep, all the cousins do," I said.

"Why?"

"Because mom is awesome and treats everyone like they're her own kid." She laughed.

"I mean, th women takes care of Percy, which is hard enough." She laughed. "Took in Tyson, which is her ex's kid-"

"Wow-"

"Oh, there's more. She adopted Grover, he was already best friend's with Percy, so she took him in."

"That's so sweet."

"Yeah, and then her and our new english teacher, Mr. Blofis, are married and they had a three year old daughter, Estelle, but we all call her Stella." She smiled.

"I wish I had parents that nice. My mom's too worried about modelling and my dad's too wrapped up in his acting career. It's frustrating," She sighed.

"I feel the same way. My mom's too busy with her acting career as well. And my dad's too busy being 'a great mayor' that it's hard. That's why Thalia and I throw so many parties. Our parents don't care," I said it as more of a joke. She laughed a bit and smiled at me reassuringly.

------------------

"Okay, have fun at the party," I said as Piper climbed out of my jeep.

"Will do, have fun robbing your cousin, hopefully you don't get hit by a wooden block this time," She replied chuckling.

"Who told you about that?" I asked embarassed.

"Annabeth and Thalia." I sighed, of course they did.

---------------------

Okay, the next chapter will be about the party! Thanks for reading

Please vote. AND COMMENT! I don't have any yet in this story and I love hearing from readers.

Also, check out my other stories and follow me!

Stay Safe!