Party!

Okay, HI! So, school started up for me and I'm actually in the building, so I don't have a lot of time to update. I wanted to warn you that updates will be slower because of school and sports for me. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also, I did not draw that picture, I found it on the internet. Whoever drew it is extremely talented and I envy how amazing they are at art.

Piper POV-

I rang the doorbell to the Grace's home. Thalia opened it, she seemed surprised.

"You're here early," She said.

"I know, I came straight from the school, your brother dropped me off," I replied. She smirked a bit, I had no clue why. Not because she probably thought I had a crush on Jason, I mean why would she think that?!

"Where is that idiot?" Thalia asked.

"I think he went to Percy's," I said, she nodded.

We got the movies, candy, cookies, blankets and pillows ready. We wouldn't do popcorn until movie time. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Annabeth.

"Thalia! Annie's here!" I called.

"Don't call me Annie!" She scolded.

"Let her in!" Thalia called from the kitchen. I swung the door open wider and stood to the side, she walked through. I closed the door.

"So where is everyone?" She asked.

"You and Piper are it so far," Thalia said, walking in from the kitchen with a tray of blue cookies. Annabeth raised an eyebrow.

"Are those-"

Thalia cut Annabeth off, "What? I asked mom to make these for me! I didn't steal them. Well, atleast not this time."

I was still confused on the whole conversation. I just took a seat on the couch to see how it would play out.

"I still can't believe you call Sally mom," she sighed and grabbed a cookie. Before I could ask anymore questions, the doorbell rung. Thalia ran to the door.

"Hey Zoe, hey RARA!" Thalia said happily as she swung the door open allowing them in. I smiled at them and waved.

"Just waiting on Silena, Miranda, Katie, Hazel, and Bianca," Thalia mumbled, "Always my cousins."

We all chuckled. Then Annabeth grabbed another cookie. I gave her a questioning look.

She looked up at my face, "What? I'm obsessed with these, they're sooooo good!"

"Just like how she's obsessed with Percy," I whispered to Thalia. She snickered.

"What was that?" Annabeth warned.

"Nothing, just talking 'bout your boyfriend," I teased. She grabbed a pillow and whacked me with it hard in the gut. You may think that pillows dont hurt, but trust me, Annabeth makes sure they do. I fell off the couch with a THUNK!

"I don't have a boyfriend!" She yelled at me.

"You sure, because you and my disgusting cousin-" Thalia started.

'He isn't my boyfriend!" She argued.

"You sure Annie?" Thalia inquired. She got a pillow to the face.

"Ouch! How do you even hit someone with a pillow so hard?!" Thalia whined.

"You should totally join the hunt, Annabeth!" Zoe exclaimed.

"No, I'm good. I have a soulmate," Annabeth said. I've never seen her tattoo, I wondered who all she's shown it too.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo! Let me see!" Thalia said running over to her.