Tysella

Little Tysella chapter! It's gonna be cute! It was hard because I had to dial down my vocabulary and descriptions a bit, so if you see anything that doesn't look like what a little kid would say, ignore it.

Tyson POV-

Big mean bully slammed me into the locker. He had been extra mean to me today, he didn't like my one eye. I sobbed on the ground, I wish I had Big Brother here, he would protect me.

"Is Tyson okay?" My friend, Ella, asked me. I nodded and stood up. Ella is a nice friend, mom was letting me have her over after school. Ella is also very pretty.

After school, Grover came to pick us up. He's a good driver.

"Hi Tyson!" He exclaimed as we got into the car, then he looked at Ella, "you must be Ella, I'm Grover, Tyson's brother."

"Ella says hi," she responded. He nodded and then started driving towards the house. As we got there, I saw Big Brother and his girlfriend, Annabeth taking Mrs. O'Leary out on a walk.

"Percy! Come say hi to my friend, Ella!" I called as I got out of the car. He started walking towards me. He takes big steps.

"Hi Ella," He said as she came out of the car.

"Ella says hi!" She replied.

"I hear that you're a good friend to my little brother, so I made sure to save you a cookie." I gasped, Percy never saves cookies! Ella was so lucky!

"Tyson is good friend." I blushed and bit and I saw Big Brother smile.

"Good to know that I don't have to yell at him for not being one," he joked and ruffled my hair.

"Percy, you know that Tyson is always a sweetheart!" Annabeth argued. He laughed and Mrs. O'Leary barked.

Me, Ella, and Grover headed inside. The smell of cookies was powerful.

"Ella! Let's go get cookies!" I said happily.

"Ella says okay."

We went to the kitchen and grabbed all the cookies. Big Brother did leave some! I was so happy that I did a little dance. Stella was in there too, she was playing with her dolls.

"Tyson!" She cheered, I thought she was happy to see me, then she said, "gimme cookie."

I handed her a cookie. She gladly munched on it, spilling crumbs everywhere.

"Who are you?" She asked Ella.

"I am Ella. Ella says hello!"

"Oh. Hi!"

With that Estelle grabbed her dolls and walked out of the room. I heard the door open and Annabeth and Mrs. O'Leary and Percy came in the house. Mrs. O'Leary ran towards Stella.

"Annabeth! Can I please have another cookie?! Please!" Percy asked.

"No! You've already had enough today and I don't need you sick!"

"Fine. But if I win a game of Mario Kart can I have one?"

"If you manage to beat me, you can have anything you want."

"You're going down Wise Girl!"

"In your dreams Seaweed Brain!"

They ran towards the tv and grabbed their remotes. They sat down on the couch right next to each other and played video games.

"Ella thinks that they are nice," Ella said.

"They are."

Ella and I went to play and do math homework (she's very smart. Math is very stupid). I had fun playing with Ella. She is a good friend.

That was just a short and sweet one! Did you guys like it?

Updates will be slower on the book, since it's nearing its end. I don't want to complete it yet, but my friends, I fear that it is almost time. Once I complete this, I might start writing a new story soon, after I get my other stories to take off in my mind. It would be another AU.