AT THE STABLES

ANNABETH'S POV-

After school, we went to the stables as planned. It was weird though, Hazel was petting and feeding the horses, but as soon as Percy showed up they all trotted over to him.

"Hey Percy! Hi Annabeth! Hi Grover!" Hazel exclaimed.

"Hey," We replied in unison.

"You ready to ride?" Hazel asked us.

"Of course!" Percy said while petting the horses.

"Umm, I've actually never ridden before," I said, embarassed.

"Oh, that's fine, it's actually pretty easy, we can teach you!" Hazel exclaimed. Percy gave me an encouraging smile.

"Okay, thanks," I replied.

Percy, Hazel and Grover put all the horses back into their pens except for four.

"These are the horses we'll ride. That's Hazel's horse, Arion, my horse, Blackjack," Percy pointed to each of the horses as he said their name, when he pointed to Blackjack, I thought I would have a panic attack. It was the horse on my tattoo! "That's Grover's horse, Porkpie, and you can ride my brother Tyson's horse, Rainbow. He's really gentle."

I nodded, "I didn't know you had a brother besides Grover," I said.

"Yeah, He's only 10. He's really sweet."

"Hey Perce, speaking of Tyson, how'd his surgery go?" Hazel asked.

"Umm, good I guess," When he saw the questioning look that I gave him, he said, "Poor guy had to get one of his eyes removed."

"Aww, that's so sad," I said. Percy flashed a sad smile. I could tell he really cared about his brother, and it was a touchy subject for him.

"Let's get to riding," Grover said, before Percy could get even more upset. Percy happily climbed on his horse.

"I'm gonna win!" Percy exclaimed, taking off out of the stables

"No, I am!" Hazel yelled, climbing onto Arion and chasing after him. She watched for a minute with Grover.

"I'll help you figure out the horse stuff, they're gonna be a while," Grover said. I nodded.

Grover showed me everything I needed to know, but as I was climbing onto my horse, my shirt sleeve slid up, revealing my tattoo. I tried to cover it before Grover could notice, but it was too late. I looked over at him and his eyes went wide.

"Don't tell anyone!" I ordered.

"Don't worry I won't, but your tattoo, it perfectly described Percy," He replied.

"I know, don't say anything to him, I want him to have time figure it out too before I drop a bomb like that on him."

"You'll be waiting a long time then, the guys about as bright as the color black."

"I've kinda noticed."

"Yeah, atleast his hearts in the right place, but at our last school, all the girls would flirt with him and he would have no clue. They would literally go straight up to him, call him adorable, kiss him on the cheek, and he had no clue that they had a crush on him!" I started laughing.

"Jeez, I'm gonna have a rough time then," I said, climbing onto my horse.

"Oh yeah," He replied.

We spent an hour or two riding horses, yay, time to go to my house! Note my sarcasm.

Okay, that chapter was really short, but I enjoyed writing it anyways. I'm thinking that I'm gonna make the chapters switch between soulmates on the school days. Ex: The first school day is Percabeth POV, the next school day is Gruniper, the next Jasper, then Solangelo and so on... I don't know if that'll be the actual order, it's just an example. Also, you should check out my one-shot and timetravel books. They're both PJO and HoO fanfics.

PLEASE FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT!