01

I couldn't understand.

Who was this hall monitor everybody talked about?

Why were they never seen?

They only left 'important' notes on the bulletin board.

I couldn't trust a hall monitor who wasn't wise enough to show their appearance and instead called out students on the bulletin board publicly.

╔═════════════╗

I hope you're doing great today and that nothing's troubling you.

This is to inform all the students that this is an educational ground. It's best if you best respect the uniform you're assigned to wear and maintain your behaviour when you're in this institute. You can cuff your jeans and keep your tie loose when you're out with your family or friends for a gathering. Even then, I'm not sure if people will be impressed by your tacky dressing sense.

This goes out for the following students:

• Richard Thompson who thought we'd not notice his tie having a vacation in his backpack.
Paul Jiminez, who thought it'd be funny to wear loose trousers with no belt. Your trousers were on the verge of falling down. Watch out.
• Valerie Hoshi, who wore a completely different t-shirt to school. We can notice the school monogram's absence on your t-shirt pocket, genius.

Maintain discipline if you don't want to end up on this wall of shame.

- Park Jimin
[Hall Monitor]

╚═════════════╝

He had no mercy, gosh. He was like a security camera, observing people's behaviour.

Apparently, he does show up a lot. He just doesn't spare people. 2 chances and you're done for.

Pretty strict.

I huff and walk out of the hall, kind of excited about tomorrow's notice.