10

╔═════════════╗

Hey hey! ^_^

It's December, and you know what that means? You're right! Christmas!!!!!! .。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+* and Winter Ball (psssst, my birthday too ;) wish me)! Yes, you better start finding a date or a friend to go with! I hope you all find someone, it's okay if you don't... I will probably be alone there, too ‿︵‿︵(ಥ﹏ಥ)‿︵‿︵ it's okay, I have Jungkook. He'll be my friend date, right Kookie?

Edit: he said he'll stay home and play Animal Crossing instead ლ(ಥ益ಥლ I should play with my boy Yeontan the. He's way cooler than Jungkook anyway! ( ˘ ³˘) ♡

Hey guys! As the vice president mentioned, Winter Ball is near, so make sure to find a partner to dance with. Friend dates are allowed too, just don't eat all of the food please, leave some for the couples too.

Whatever decision you take, please make sure it benefits you and doesn't hurt you.

An advanced Merry and White Christmas from Taehyung and Jimin! :D

Signed:

- Kim Taehyung ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆ [Class Vice President]

- Park Jimin :) [Class President]

╚═════════════╝

People loved to read the upbeat and funny segments that Taehyung wrote. He was honestly the smartest and cutest goofball in the entire school. I have seen him twice or thrice, he's actually very popular among people. Jimin also mentioned that he loves meeting new people.

It's weird. He's so social that I would have already recognized Jimin by now. Taehyung is always with so many different people at different times. It's hard to tell who's who.

You'd think with the velocity Jimin exposes students for trespassing the wrong rule following area, he'd get beaten up by bullies. But no, he manages to stay out of drama and somehow doesn't become the target. He has become this untouchable figure that people fear bringing him down. Rightfully so, he's just doing what he's told to do. And he has become more sober now, maybe it's because of Taehyung.

I was about to grab the paper peeking out from behind the Winter Ball but saw three boys entering the school campus.

One of them was Taehyung, and the other was probably Jungkook, and there was the one that I dreaded the most..

The gorgeous boy who gave me not so gorgeous vibes.

To be frank, they all were gorgeous, but I didn't have this weird interaction with any of them but that black haired boy.

Of course, it had to be the weird dude whose gaze would land on me. He had a blank expression on his face, I had a feeling that he was about to interrogate me again.

I turned on my heels and decided to read Jimin's note during recess.

I wanted to avoid that soulless dude at all costs.

I spent half of the day looking outside the window and adjusting my scarf. It was just so darn cold, and the sky was oddly gray. If it was about to rain then I'm sorry, I'm not at all ready for that.

I was walking downstairs towards the bulletin board. Luckily, the hallway was empty, which gave me enough time to read what the note had to say.

That's a nice name, it has a nice ring to it.

Why are you insecure? Don't feel that way, I'm sure you're breathtaking. I've spent all this time talking to you, not knowing what you look like. Don't you think I would have stopped by now if looks mattered to me that much? No, I won't sit still until I find you.

I'll find you.

You need to know that I admire you for who you are.

I'll look for you, Y/N.

Just hold on.

- Your excited friend

I felt my cheeks heat up. This is the most open he has ever been. It's weird to think that he must be looking around for me as of now.

You're genuine, Park Jimin. You're good. I'm lucky to have earned a friend like you.

I pull out my pen from my pocket and start writing a reply hurriedly.

I'm glad to know you like my name. :)

I don't know what to say Jimin, you have no idea how worthy and touched I feel as of now. The thrill to meet you gets even stronger day by day.

I'll gladly wait for the day you finally find me.

- Your awaiting friend

I stuff the note behind the notice, butterflies still flying in my stomach.

I have no clue why I was so nervous about finally seeing him.

It's a weird feeling.

I brush it off and walk to the cafeteria.