03

I had arrived earlier than usual just to read the bulletin board. It was kind of rude but interesting, I won't lie. Jimin didn't cross boundaries yet, but this idea also helped in maintaining discipline around the school campus.

I wonder what Park Jimin has to say about yesterday.

╔═════════════╗

Greetings.

Today, I'd like to talk about sexism briefly. I saw a bunch of students target me saying I am being lenient towards girls (not to mention the fact some of you have been calling me a 'simp' which I don't have any words for). I have warned boys AND girls numerous amount of times, just because boys manage to cause more nuisance isn't my fault whatsoever.

With that being said, I saw a few girls pester a sophomore yesterday. Please hold in your obsession of wanting to befriend homosexual people. They're not objects to fetishize over. This also goes for everybody who fetishize anyone or their identity.

Also, please stop making fun of people I mention here. I don't mention them here for you to be all giggly behind their back. This is just for a sense of realization.

Stay golden.

- Park Jimin
[Hall Monitor]

╚═════════════╝

Today, Park Jimin had really piqued my interest, so I decided to write him up since I had no clue how to contact him.

This is why arriving early was a perk for me.

I wrote a short message on a page and then read it thoroughly to check for any grammatical errors.

I know you explained your reasons, but I still don't get why you can't just teach students about their wrongdoings in privacy.

Satisfied, I tore the page and folded it neatly in a rectangular shape.

I pressed it between my fingers and squished the folded paper behind the notice.

I had no expectations since the monitor looked pretty occupied, so I got my books out and hoped for the day to end early.