02

Park Jimin, the serious hall monitor was back at it again.

This time, he had plenty of people to call out for their behaviour. Interesting.

╔═════════════╗

Good morning, or whenever you're reading this, if you're responsible enough, then I'd hope you read this the minute you arrive or when you're free.

I see a lot of you have started dressing up cautiously, which is nice. Although I'm not pleased by some of the students' behaviour.

What do you think? Bullying someone in the janitor's closet will make you superior and won't go noticed? Please raise your standards. If you had some ounce of respect for yourself, then you wouldn't bully someone in the janitor's closet... or just bully someone in general.

Yes, Lance Martinez, I'm talking to you. Bullying a freshman doesn't quite make you the man you so desire to be.

And your little minions, they're being warned too:
• Patrick Ford
• Choi Kyungso
• Rick Ferguson

And girls, stop abusing cheerleaders. This isn't a high school movie. This is high school, a real-life high school. Respect everybody except the bullies, but don't slander them too.

Have a stress free day.

- Park Jimin
[Hall Monitor]

╚═════════════╝

I heard crying from behind me. It turns out Choi Kyungso was very scared about his reputation now. This bulletin board was ruining his dignity, I mean, he did this to himself.

I scrunched up my nose and walked away, wondering if I'll ever end up being on the bulletin board.