04

I had almost forgotten about the note that I wrote for the hall monitor.

Just like yesterday, I arrived to school early just in case Park Jimin had replied. And his blunt notices were a guilty pleasure of mine.

I decided to read the notice first.

╔═════════════╗

Greetings.

Firstly, I'd like to give you guys a round of applause for being so naïve. Thinking you can harass my friends just so they can tell you about my whereabouts is absolutely shallow. If you have something against me, then you know the kind of person I am, I'd like to solve the matters in person.

Gabriel Samson, I'd appreciate it if you apologized to my friend Kim Taehyung and the people witnessing the scene of you bullying him unfold. Your problem is with me. Confront me when school hours are over.

Lance Martinez, your behaviour towards students has been very disappointing. You weren't getting any targets, so you decide to aim for my friend, Jeon Jeongguk, who is a junior of you by 2 years? It's shameful.

Have an easygoing day.

- Park Jimin
[Hall Monitor]

╚═════════════╝

Huh, this Lance dude sounds toxic. Getting paranoid is another thing, and attacking his friend is another thing.

I saw a piece of folded paper peeking out from behind the notice. I picked it up, wondering if it was Park Jimin or if someone just pulled a funny little prank on me.

The moment I started unfolding the paper, I was greeted with beautiful and clean handwriting.

Mr./Ms./Dear anonymous person, don't you think it's pretty risky to stuff notes behind a notice that is read by thousands of students every day? Oh well, to answer your question, if students can publicly come here to make a fool of themselves, then I have the right to call them out publicly too. They don't think twice before dressing irresponsibly or harassing others, so why should I?

It's also an alternative method to make students aware of the bullies residing in our high school.

Hope this clears it all out.

And please, don't stuff notes like this. People breach privacy here everyday, your note could end up being in the hands of a wrong person.

Talk to me when school's over.

- Park Jimin

This was the first time I had seen Park Jimin showing concern in terms of not being disciplinary.

The devil inside me wanted to troll him so badly.

I decided to write another note and stuff it behind the notice because why not? And he's actually funny if he thinks he can stop me. It's not like I'll tell him about my personal problems on the first day.

I had my paper ready from yesterday. I started writing as neatly as I could. Not sure if I was trying to impress him or not. My main goal was to troll with him.

That was quite a long reply to my 3 lined question.

If you think I'll stop, then you're wrong, I won't rest until I'm satisfied. :P

It was short but enough to let him know that I wasn't backing down.

Folding it neatly, I pushed it behind the notice. I made fewer folds this time to make it less obvious.