14

Today was the day.

I'm finally going to meet the raw, rude, and real Park Jimin. The merciless hall monitor and the sweet friend who apparently liked to flirt a lot when you get to know him better.

Oh, and the careful class president. That, too.

I'm already at school, I had checked the bulletin board for any updates. Looks like Jimin will convey everything by using his words today.

I put more effort into my looks today. Luckily, I haven't been called out by him for my absurd behaviour or uniform, which I'm thankful for.

I dress up nicely, inside out.

Or Jimin is biased.

Nah, he can't be. He had called out Jungkook once for keeping way too many shirt buttons open. Jungkook's excuse? Air circulation. 4 buttons are kind of a reach, don't you think? At least, that's what Jimin had mentioned.

I giddily walked to the first class of the day.

The bell rang, and finally, the school day was over.

I let the swarm of kids dying to go home get out of the class first. I didn't want to ruin my uniform today, Jimin would get a bad first impression of me.

I was packing my bag when I heard the geography teacher call my name.

"Y/N, can we talk?"

Oh crap.

I reluctantly nodded, watching the classroom get empty as each respectful student bowed to the geography teacher and left.

Out of all the days, she had to stop me today. Jimin is waiting for me, what will I tell him?

I walked towards her. She was filing papers. My nervousness grew stronger, I wonder what she was going to say.

She notices my presence and the empty classroom, so she takes off her glasses and looks up at me.

"Y/N, I'm worried about your health..."

Oh... this was one of those days.

I hated this.

I know she was just being concerned, but I am really fine, I really need to meet Jimin as quickly as possible.

"You always stay to yourself. You need to make more friends. Your absence has also grown in these past months. Don't get me wrong, your academic performance has been impeccable, but I'm just worried about your mental health."

I huffed, not knowing how to answer her.

I really appreciated her looking out for me, but at this point, I couldn't think straight. My mind only went to Jimin, who must have been waiting for me outside.

I'm sorry, Jimin, please wait for me.

Please.