08

Jimin is good with words. Do you think he's a great therapist? I think he is.

I think if you befriend him, then he'll be even willing to talk about washing machines at 4 am.

I was sitting on the stairs, already writing a reply to Jimin's note.

You got what you wanted, huh? You're practically getting what you want these days, I really deserve a face reveal.

I'm not even gonna address your way too, obvious sarcastic remark.

Interesting, I definitely know a lot of people like you. So, you don't know what I look like? That makes this even more fun. I wonder what your reaction will be when you discover what I look like. Will you be shocked? Will you be like "uhmm I already knew..."? Or will you not have an expression at all?

You like listening to music, right? I do, too. And it's not as common as you think. A lot of people here prefer gaming or reading books, which is fine, of course. That's what makes us so different and unique from each other.

Do you like dancing? You don't have to particularly dance yourself to like it, I mean, do you visually enjoy dancing? I do. I get hypnotized by the delicate finger movements even. The poise and the flexibility that goes into dancing beautifully is just unexplainable. Whether it be as fiery and powerful as a hip hop style to a graceful and elegant ballet, I love them all.

- Park Jimin

This note was pretty intimate and very well versed, I wanted to meet the same standards, so I took my time to come up with a decent response.

No face reveal for you yet. Don't you know? Patience will reward you. You gotta hold your horses.

And oh, okay, you'll have to deal with my sarcasm at some point, just saying.

The thing is, I haven't sat down and wondered what you look like. But the only thing I know is that you're South Korean, but that still doesn't help me to create a clear picture in mind. I'll probably be heavily surprised.

Awesome! :D who are your favourite artists? I love gaming, too! I don't have a Nintendo Switch (and other gaming consoles) for nothing!

I love dancing and I can/can't dance! The way you describe your love for dance makes me think that you actually dance, but now I'm curious. What type of dance do you do? I get entranced by all kinds of dances as long as they're done with perfection.

I walk towards the bulletin board and hide it in the same spot.

The notice today was very peculiar today. It made me laugh more than it should have.

╔═════════════╗

Hey there.

I'd like to address some awkward things going around. I've been receiving a lot of love, which I appreciate from the bottom of my heart, but I've been getting surrounded by a mob of "fans" too.

Please don't gift me roses and necklaces, I encourage you not to spend your hard earned money on me. I'm just a human, after all, a class president and a hall monitor, not even a widely admired artist.

I'm just the same as you, please don't invade my privacy. I'd like to eat chocolate mousse cakes with my friends underneath the huge wisteria trees in our school field in peace.

Thank you.

- Park Jimin
[Hall Monitor]

╚═════════════╝

I like how the teachers even allow him to pin notices like this. I wonder how all of this even began.

I try to imagine a Jimin eating chocolate mousse cake while getting interrupted by a swarm of bloodlust fans.

It's kinda peculiar and kinda scary to fathom.

I walk towards the math classroom, wondering if there's a Jimin sitting in the classroom somewhere.