10

Tyler's pov

I pulled out the chair for her politely and sat down on the opposite chair to her, that way we can look at each other while talking which is nicer. I didn't realize how much I've missed her until she called me earlier today, just hearing her voice made me smile.

" Hello, earth to Tyler! " She waved her hand in my face which made me jump out from my thoughts.

" Sorry, what did you say? " I looked at her a little confused as she giggled.

" I asked if you will order a burger or a pizza, so I know which one I'll have. " She smiled.

" Oh erm I think I'm in the mood for a pizza, with extra cheese. "

Jody's favorite pizza.

" Okay cool, then I'll have a burger and steal a slice from you. " She closed her menu and I shook my head smiling.

We ordered our food and talked about everything we had to tell each other. I can't believe that a few months ago I didn't even know that she existed, my sister. Well, half-sister, we don't have the same mum.

I finally found the courage to ask mum about dad, after I found out that he passed away I wanted to know more about him. I did some digging and I found out that he had been with another woman when I was only six months old, that was something he regretted though according to the woman herself who kindly agreed to answer some of my questions. She introduced me to Polly, my half-sister.

At first, I didn't want anything to do with her. I think I was upset by the fact that I hadn't known all this for sixteen years, it was a lot to take in. I couldn't even tell Jody, I'm not sure why though. I guess I just needed some time to process everything by myself.

It took me a week before I decided to meet up with Polly and her mum again, I apologized for the way I acted and her mum was surprisingly understanding. Polly wasn't though and I don't blame her. I decided to give her some space as that's what made me change my mind, and I was right. Only two days later she contacted me and wanted to meet up. Since then we hung out pretty much every day, it's really cool to have a sister.

I don't know why I haven't told Jody about it yet, I guess it just hasn't been the right time. She said we could hang out tomorrow though so I can tell her then, I hope they'll become friends and not totally hate each other.

" So, when will I meet your future wife aka Jody? " She asked as if she could read my mind and smirked teasingly.

" I was just thinking about that, does tomorrow work for you? " I took a bite of my pizza slice and looked at her.

" Yeah, sure tomorrow sounds good. Mum said I can stay here for a week or longer if I want to. "

" Cool, I'll text you the details tomorrow after I've spoken with Jody. "

She nodded and looked at my pizza. I giggled and rolled my eyes, she's so obvious. I grabbed a slice and held it up to her mouth, she smiled and took a bite before taking it off me.

Jody's pov

I walked inside the restaurant and looked around to see if I could spot Tyler anywhere, and I did. He sat by a table with her. The girl on his phone. He laughed at something she said and held up a slice of his pizza to her mouth. I watched as the girl smiled at him and took a bite of it. He's feeding her.

I clenched my fists and turned around and quickly left. I can't believe it, he's actually cheating on me. It was obvious that he's on a date with that girl, and he has a picture of the two of them as his home screen on his phone.

It hurts, it really hurts. I thought I already had gone through a heartbreak when he left to live on the other side of the world, but this is way worse. I won't let him destroy me though, he's a cheater. I just picked the wrong guy. It's like he doesn't care about my feelings at all.

But guess what Tyler Lewis, two can play that game. Time for sweet revenge.

___

Oops...what do you think will happen next? How will Jody get her revenge? And how will Tyler react? Or will Tyler tell her the truth before she goes too far?