13. TROUBLESOME

~ KENMA ~

~ KENMA ~

"Ok, so do you guys all have PCs?" I asked them, particularly the owl-headed one, who didn't seem to be listening.

"Akaashi and I do, but Bokuto doesn't." Kuroo replied for the three of them.

"I thought so. If that's the case..."

"No, no, no! I do have a PC!" The owl hooted loudly, interrupting the important information I was about to divulge.

Akaashi raised an eyebrow at his friend. "Are you sure Bokuto-san? Do you even know what a PC is?"

"A pirate cat, of course!" Bokuto answered boldly, sounding rather proud of himself.

"A what?!" Kuroo shrieked, his hyena laugh resounding in the empty street.

"And might I ask, where did you manage to acquire a 'pirate cat'?" The blue eyed boy regarded his older friend with a mix of concern and curiosity.

At that, Bokuto's face lit up and he pointed excitedly at the spiky haired boy beside him. "He's my pirate cat! See, look at his hair!"

I choked back a laugh. Indeed, it was an accurate description. I watched in amusement as the annoyance overcame Kuroo's face. His cat-like eyes were squinting with irritation, one of them covered by his messy hair, resembling an eyepatch. "I'm sorry... what was that?" His voice was dangerously calm. Oh boy... someone's gonna get hurt.

However, this had no effect on the oblivious Bokuto, who remained grinning like an idiot. "You're my pirate cat!" He repeated, unaware of the danger he was in. "You're my favourite cat, bro."

But those words seemed enough to make Kuroo's glare falter. "Bro..."

"I love you, bro." The grey haired boy stated with utmost sincerity.

Kuroo dramatically wiped away a non-existent tear, and pulled his mate into a hug. "I love you, too, bro."

From beside me, I heard Akaashi sigh in relief. "Well, thank god neither of them are bright."

I nodded in agreement, before raising my voice to get the attention of the two dimwits. "Alright, listen up, you idiots."

The mentioned idiots swivelled to face me. "Wow, Kenma's taking charge for once." Bokuto marvelled.

"Aw, my Kenma has grown up." Kuroo added, pretending to tear up once more.

"Shut up and listen." I commanded, ignoring their remarks. "Because Bokuto doesn't have a PC, and on top of that, I don't have enough faith in the two of you to navigate the game yourselves," I continued, eyeing the two, "we're going to the cyber cafe."