Chapter thirty-seven | Expiry dates matter

WARNING: This chapter is mature-ish. Well, not exactly every detail, but it will lead up to the awkward virgin sex.

But if you want... I can write one for you guys. Let me know in the comments here.

It's highly probable that I wouldn't because it would be awkward to write awkward sex. 

(Did you get my joke?)

The delirious feeling returned as her lips touched mine. Her soft body pressed into mine as my thoughts went haywire.

She is kissing me! Cynthia Crimson is kissing me!

My hand tightened around hers as she pulled back slightly. My heart was running wild with emotions plaguing my thoughts.

"You love me?" she whispered.

Her voice held awe as her eyes turned glassy. I nodded hesitantly and gulped at the intense emotions. "I love you, Cynthia. I have been in love with you for quite some time now. It is ok that you don't feel the same way. I am ready to wait for you. No pressure."

My breathing was erratic as I fidgeted with anxiety.

There were tears in her eyes, momentarily sending me in shock. Without thinking anything, I cupped her face and connected her lips with mine.

The kiss was different as her emotions poured through our touch. Our skin sparked as electricity thrummed from where we caressed each other.

My hands snaked around her waist as her hands tugged my hair. A groan echoed from my throat as a shiver of pleasure thrummed through my spine.

Beyond my notice, her hands slipped under my t-shirt as I positioned myself on top of her. My hips straddled hers, pinning her under me.

I pulled back breathless, gazing down at the beautiful girl below me.

Her lips pink and swollen as her hair fanned below her like a halo. Cynthia's chest moved rapidly, matching the pace of my heart.

"Say it again," she gasped with a croaky voice.

"I love you," I whispered with a grin.

Once again, my lips descended on hers. My fingers weaved through her brown strands as my tongue poked her lips. Her hands beneath my shirt traced my chest.

My tongue met hers, and we started to explore each other's mouths.

Cynthia's taste exploded in my mouth, sending me in a high I never experienced before. Her moan echoed in my mouth as her nails lightly scraped my back.