Chapter 1

They say people usually tend to choose partners that are like their parents. For girls, like their fathers. Someone who acts like them to possibly find the comfort they had in their house. For many this turns out bad, for example going from an abusive father to an abusive boyfriend or husband.

Elisa was the only girl in her family, apart from her mom. She was a miracle baby, her mother had to make a choice when giving birth, either herself or her baby. She chose her baby and God decided to let them both live.

Elisa sometimes believed that God pitied her and didn't want her to grow up with only boys. Everybody spoiled her and treated her like the princess that she is. Her brothers, father and basically everyone thought of her as their light in their dark world.

She was an exact copy of her father, at least on the outside. Her character was a perfect mix of both, making her a moving bomb. Both her brothers were married to two wonderful people. Leonardo the eldest, by some minutes, also had a son with an incredibly kind and amazing woman Amelia. Lorenzo, Leonardo's twin, was married to the love of his life, Alessio but they didn't want any kids yet.

Her parents bought her, her own house in America since her siblings now had families. Both of them were very young, but they were extremely happy. Elisa sometimes felt jealous, she's never experienced love from a relationship.

Many would think that she would grow up reserved but she really wasn't. The Italian's always respected women, blood or not which was why they were so beloved.

She only had one boyfriend her whole life, who ended up cheating on her. She never told anyone cause her family would have his head on a stick. She was trained like an assassin which made her dangerous but she always tried to avoid the public eye. Not many people have seen her, they just heard stories about the mafia princess and her beauty.

When she felt herself, drowning with everything in her life, she poured all her feelings in a diary. That diary had every murder she committed written down, with details which could have her end up in jail, but she never cared.

She had one friend outside of the family, a young woman called Arianna. She was also Italian which didn't make her clueless of Elisa's family occupation. Every person in Italy knows about the Ferraris. They are feared by many, but loved by all.

They met when Elisa went to Italy for the very first time when she was 4. She always loved Italy, then sun kissing her skin and the friendliness of all people. The magnificent food and beaches. She was also part Russian and she loved Russia just as much, which was questionable. As much as she loved the sun, she loved the piercing cold and the snow falling. The food was also magnificent and she loved that no one knew her there. Her father's name wasn't as popular as her mother's there but she never used her mother's.

"Lisa, what are you thinking about?"

Arianna asked her friend as she sat down next to her.

"Just my family."

She replied with a small smile.

"One of your hot brothers or one of their extra hot partners? Or perhaps your burning hot parents?"

"Ew Ari, can you not talk about my family like that?"

Arianna just shrugged and Elisa sighed deeply.

"Don't we have dinner with your family today?"

Arianna said looking at the ceiling. Elisa's eyes widened as she remembered the dinner she promised to attend. Family dinners were a big deal to Elisa's parents, family dinners weren't just for family members, their closest friends came too.

"Shit, Ari we better start getting ready or else my mom will kill us."

"I wanna die by the hands of that angelo (angel). "

"ARIANNA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER."

Elisa screamed, making her friend get up and run to her room.

After some time they were both changed into semi-formal attires and they were ready to go. Elisa's straight black hair, green eyes and dark outfit, made contrast with Arianna's curly blonde hair, blue eyes and bright outfit. The two were polar opposites both in style but also in character. Arianna was always bubbly and happy, whereas Elisa was more closed off and serious. 

They took one of the many expensive cars Elisa owned. It was matte black and gave the dangerous aura off. When the two reached the restaurant, they attempted to run in their heels, since they could already see that everyone was there. 

"Ah, Elisa, Arianna so nice of you to finally join us."

Her brother Lorenzo said and Elisa just rolled her eyes. 

"Leave her alone, Ren."

Leonardo's wife, Amelia said. Her and Amelia were always close, she was like a sister to her and always defended her. She was holding their son in her arms, who was now 3 years old.

"Mio angelo (my angel), don't defend her she's always late."

Leonardo told his wife, which earned him a glare from Amelia. 

"How about you fuck off, both of you?"

Amelia said pointing her finger at her brothers. 

"Guarda la tua bocca, signorina. (Watch your mouth, young lady.)"

Her mother scolded her. 

"Of course you would defend your sons."

She mumbled under her breath. 

"Hybrid and you people, leave the girl alone, it's dinner time. You can all fight later."

Her mom's best friend said and gave Elisa a wink. 

"Thanks aunt Amara."

She mouthed as her and Arianna sat down. 

"So Leo, any news in the buisness?"

Her mom's other best friend, Fiorenzo asked and Leonardo sighed audibly. 

"Everything's a mess uncle."

He said and his wife rubbed his back. They were all worried now, Leonardo was a great leader and now that a truce had been made with the Russiams, there usually weren't any problems. Leonardo took a deep breath before continuing. 

"Some people have been selling girls, more specifically having auctions on our turf. "

Her brother said and rubbed his temples. This took all of them by surprise, people knew not to cross the Italians. They had set rules that no human trafficking shall be done, especially on their turf. It was their absolute unbreakable rule, it was punished by death to the individuals who participated and their whole family. Elisa now had a devilish smirk on her face. 

"Then we shall burn them all."