Chapter 15

One week in Russia, had changed the relationship between the two. They never said they were together and it was the day of the date. They would spend the last day of their trip on a date.

"Vik, wake up."

Elisa heard a soft whisper. As soon as her eyes flattered open she felt her stomach turning, she felt vomit raising in her throat and she quickly ran to the bathroom. She emptied her whole stomach and Ivan came running after her. He held her hair back while everything she ate last night was emptied.

As soon as she was done, she got back on her feet and rinsed her mouth, washing her teeth and face after.

"Jesus I'm never eating fish again."

She said and Ivan chuckled from behind her.

"So our flight is at 8 p.m, so we can go on a morning date."

Ivan said and hugged her from behind.

"That would be nice."

Elisa said and Ivan placed a small kiss on her shoulder. Once they were both done with their morning routine they left the hotel and got into Ivan's car.

It was really early in the morning so the roads of Mosca were empty. Ivan started going on a normal speed and Elisa frowned.

"Go faster."

She said and Ivan gave her a smile. They were both lovers of speed and fast cars. He started going incredibly fast and Elisa was yelling remarks of excitement. Her window was open and the cold wind hit her face making her breathe deeply.

Ivan made a sharp turn and her smile was growing more by the minute. She was so happy right now and she cherished the moment. She had come to appreciate and like Ivan's company in the span of the seven days that the two have been in Russia.

They heard sirens and saw a cop car behind them. Ivan passed her a smile and drove even faster, if he wasn't driving a sports car they would for sure have crashed. He turned into an abandoned road and drove incredibly fast until they were in a forest.

He stopped the car and got out also opening the door for Elisa. He went over to the car's trunk and pulled a black duffel bag. Elisa was worried for a moment, did he find out who she was? Was he going to kill her? Seeing her concern he chuckled.

"Vik, calm down I'm not going to murder you. We are going to shoot guns and throw knives."

He said and immediately a smile graced Elisa's face. She always used to do such activities with her family and friends.

He got some chalk out of the bag and drew a target, writing down points for each hit. Once he was finished he passed her a gun. Elisa didn't waste any time and shot at the target, the smell of gunpowder reached her nose. She used to love the smell but right now it made her stomach turn and she felt vomit raising up once again.

She started throwing up and Ivan held her hair back again. He was rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

"I think we should go to a doctor."

He said and Elisa managed to nod. They packed up their stuff again and started driving to the hotel, going into the doctor's room again.

"Чем я могу вам помочь, сэр? (How can I help you today, sir?) "

The doctor asked as soon as the two entered her office.

"Викторию рвало весь день. (Viktoria has been throwing up all day.)"

Ivan said and the doctor gestured for Elisa to follow her into another room. It was the bathroom and the doctor gave her a stick, which Elisa assumed was a pregnancy test. She raised an eyebrow at the doctor and the doctor left her alone. She peed on the stick and then left the bathroom. She put the test on the doctor's desk and sat next to Ivan again.

After some minutes the doctor looked at the test and a smile broke on her mouth. She clapped her hands and smiled brightly again.

"Поздравляем! Ты беременна. (Congratulations! You are pregnant.)"

The doctor said. Ivan's and Elisa's eyes widened upon hearing what the doctor said.

"I am what?"

Elisa screamed. She didn't care about Ivan knowing what she understood Russian at the moment. She was pregnant, she had a baby inside of her, a baby with a man that their relationship was based on pure lies. Someone she had gone to only a date with. She looked at Ivan to see him rubbing his temples looking deep in thought.

She got up and started running to their room. As soon as she was inside she went into the bathroom and locked the door. She sat on the floor and started crying. She did want a family but with someone who loved her, someone who knew her and not her buyer who in reality was after her life.

Right now she really needed her family. She wanted her mom to hold her and tell her everything will be alright or her best friend to get excited that she was going to become an aunt. She thought about abortion but she never wanted to have one. She didn't mind if others had one, since it was their bodies but she herself didn't want to.

She touched her stomach as she cried, a baby was going to grow inside of her. Ivan's child, someone who she knew so little about. She took a deep breath, she was going to make it through this even if Ivan didn't want to be apart of it.

She unlocked the door and went into the living room. Ivan was already there looking worried.

"Viktoria we need to talk."

He said and Elisa took another deep breath. She sat next to him and the two locked eyes.

"I'm not having an abortion."

She blurted out and Ivan looked at her surprised.

"I was never going to ask you to get an abortion."

He said in a matter-of-fact tone. Elisa calmed down a bit upon hearing that and waited for what he was going to say next.

"I know that you must be scared. I am too it's very early and we still don't know each other a lot, but I want to make it work. I want us to raise this baby together."