Chapter 18

This chapter is about Ivan's sister, if you don't want to read it, feel free to skip it. <3

Not going out of the house and not having any real human contact had made Tatiana lose count of the days that passed.

She didn't know the date or year. She didn't know how long she had been in this place, the same place she had always been in with the same vile monsters.

A few days ago she had heard her captor talking about her brother. How she missed her brother and family! The only thing she had left from them were mere memories. Memories of her and her brother running barefoot on the grass, their mom yelling that they will get hurt and their father laughing.

That was the perfect little life they were living. Until the previous Donna of La Cosa Nostra destroyed the entire Russian mob. The Bratva used to stop others from trafficking people, since it would be bad business for them. With that measure, there wasn't as much trafficking as after their destruction.

She remembered the day of her kidnapping clearly. Her mom was working on something about her bakery, so she didn't notice the strange man that had come in. Her mom was at the back when the man put a handkerchief over her nose.

After she had breathed the chemicals it was game over. Next time she woke up she was half naked and men were yelling out prices for her. A spanish man ended up buying her by the name of Jesùs, he was way older then her and a disgusting human being.

While she stayed with Jesùs she learned about her brother's uprising but never spoke a word of them being siblings. After some time Jesùs found out which ended bad for her well-being.

Since she was trapped inside a house all day she heard lots of conversation, which meant she knew a great deal of the mafia world. When Jesùs found out that the Italian princess had gone missing, he found it a great opportunity to blackmail her brother.

He even travelled all the way to Russia to meet him. Jesùs knew that Ivan would never decline since he had been searching everywhere for his long lost sister. Tatiana was very surprised at first that Ivan agreed, since his alliance with the Italians was incredibly strong.

From what she heard, Tatiana respected the Italians a lot. They were all honorable and the stories surrounding them and their legacy were always interesting.

She knew about their thrilling love stories, how the previous Donna and Don fell in love. They were two heartless killers who found love. She also knew about the current leaders, the previous Don's first born son and the Romanian princess.

Their love stories inspired her. She wanted a great love like that some day but she was getting older and she had a feeling that she would rot in this place. The door to her bedroom burst open and Jesùs got inside. There was a devilish smirk on his face, which Tatiana knew meant no good.

"My dear, Tatiana. I am so thrilled with how events are turning out."

He said with a smile. He walked to her bed and Tatiana went as away from him as she could making her hit against the headboard.

"Oh baby, not today, we will just talk today."

He said happily and Tatiana wanted to throw up. He had made her a maid, a prostitute and a slave. She never wanted his filthy hands on her body but after some time she just felt empty when he touched her, her voice was lost and she could no more scream.

"As you know, your dear brother accepted my deal. At first it was all about finding Elisa and threatening her family but now everything has change."

He said and clapped his hands again. Tatiana was extremely worried by his sudden happiness.

"Not many know what Elisa looks like and I myself am one of the lucky that do. Imagine my happiness when I found out she is your brother's fiancee. If I got everything right, he doesn't know her true identity, which means I can bring down both your brother and the Italians. It's a win, win situation."

He said and Tatiana wished her voice would come back so that she could curse him out. Jesùs had the nerve to take her to a doctor about it, the doctor said it was some form of traumatic shock.

Her brother was going to get married. That was the main thought in her head. She was certain that Elisa didn't know his true identity as well because she would have informed her family.

Her mind raced, she didn't know how or when the two met but she knew that either her brother was lying to Jesùs for obvious reasons or his engagement was built on pure lies.

"I need to make a plan. I know what you are thinking, to bring two strong mafia families down, it has to be good. I completely agree so I will form a plan however long it takes. Elisa is a smart woman she won't reveal her identity unless she has to."

He started talking again and Tatiana rolled her eyes. This man was completely and utterly insane. Of course, she hated him for everything he's done but in reality she also pitied him. He was such a sorry excuse of a human being, with no real friends and no family left. She believed that he wanted to make everyone as miserable as he was.

She opened her mouth and she felt her voice coming back. She only thought of one thing she really wanted to waste her most likely temporary voice.

"You're fucking pathetic."