Chapter 6

"Everyone out now."

Ivan's voice bummed through the whole office. Everyone followed his command, scared of their boss's reaction if they didn't leave.

Elisa on the other hand remained calm. She was never scared of anyone and if she was she would never show it. When everyone left, she took her arm away from his deathly grip.

"Don't put your hands on me."

She said through gritted teeth.

"Sit down. Now."

He spat out and Elisa narrowed her eyes at him.

"I said now."

He said again sounding angry.

"You're not the boss of me, so stop ordering me around."

She spat back now angry herself. He got close to her, so close that she could feel his breath. He leaned into her ear and Elisa got goosebumps.

"I bought you, sweetheart technically I am the boss of you. I own every single inch of you."

Elisa rolled her eyes and pushed him back even though she was enjoying their close proximity.

"You can go and fuck yourself."

She said and Ivan's expression morphed into rage.

"Viktoria sit your ass down right now or I will make you sit down."

He said and Elisa just shrugged. He picked her up while she struggled and set her on a chair. She tried to get up but pushed her back down. She wasn't in the mood to fight any further so she just stayed.

"Now that you happily complied and sat down, we need to get some things straight. First of all, you don't go and snoop around and even worse dare to eavesdrop on private conversions. Secondly, you need to learn fucking respect. In this house you respect me and since you aren't going anywhere for a long time you better learn to watch your tongue. Now lastly, my mom taught me to respect women and never treat them like shit, now if you try a little harder maybe I will stop respecting her wishes. "

He said and Elisa's mouth was now hanging open. When she finally recovered from her shock she was fuming with anger.

"Listen here asshole, you fucking bought me like a peace of meat and just for that I have no respect for you. I can do whatever I please since I am basically trapped in this hellhole and your mom might have taught you respect but mine taught me how to be decent, give respect where I should and fight when I believe something is wrong."

"Don't you get it little girl? I own you, you need to get that into your head."

"No and soon enough you will understand your mistake of treating me like property, asshole."

She said and got up. She ran out of his office fuming in anger, other girls in her position would cry and beg but she was born to be a fighter and right now she needed to let some steam off.

To her luck when she reached the living room all the men that were previously in the office were there.

"Dimitri, do you have a gym?"

She asked, her anger evident. Dimitri looked at her asking her with his eyes what happened but she just kept her face blank.

"Uhm yes, just follow me."

He said and got up. He showed her to the basement, there was a dark blue door next to another wooden one.

"Never go into that blue door, the gym is right next to it."

He said and pointed to the wooden one.

"Dimitri do you know how to fight?"

She asked and looked at him.

"Uh, kinda, not very well."

He said and rubbed the back of his head, which made his lying evident.

"Nice, we are fighting babe."

She said and smirked. He was confused and surprised by what Elisa said but followed her nonetheless.

Once they got inside Elisa noticed that their gym was fully equipped and there was even a fighting ring. She smiled when she saw the ring and passed Dimitri her signature smirk, which many say she got from her father.

She put on some boxing gloves and passed Dimitri a pair, since she was still wearing her jeans she took them off, she was wearing some male boxers underneath.

Dimitri's eyes almost fell out of their sockets with her sudden action but he soon recovered. Elisa just rolled her eyes and jumped into the ring and Dimitri followed suit.

She got into fighting stance and so did Dimitri, but she noticed the hesitation in his eyes which made her even more angry. He was underestimating her just because she was a girl and that pissed her off even more.

"If you don't fight like you fight normally, I will bang your head on the wall, again and again until you pass out."

She threatened and her tone made him flinch a bit.

"Okay kitten, let's see what you can do."

He said and gave her a smirk himself. She waited until he made the first move to punch her and she dodged. She smiled at him which angered him and he tried to punch her again but it was as if he was punching air.

Elisa was now behind him and let out and audible yawn. He let out a growl and got a punch on her. She rolled her eyes, but she loved it, she loved the violence and pain of fighting it made her feel human.

She kicked his stomach making him fall to the floor, she got on top him and started vigorously punching him. He managed to block her hits after some time and held her hands, he tried to flip them over but Elisa fastly got up. He tried to punch her again but she slid in between his legs getting behind him and kicked him behind his knee.

He kneeled and she was once again in front of him. His face was starting to bruise and a victorious smile was on Elisa's face.

"Tap out."

She said breathlessly and he growled again getting up. He took her down when she was distracted and punched her again and again but she blocked all of them. She raised her leg hitting his back making him slow down. She flipped them over again she punched him as hard as she could, when she heard a satisfying crack and his fingers tapping the floor she got up.

Clapping and whistles were heard and a lot of men cheering. When Elisa's head shot up she saw about fifteen men and Ivan with them looking at her. She gave Ivan a devilish smirk and got out of the ring.