Chapter 27

"Vik, wake up, we are here babygirl."

Ivan's soft voice pulled her out of her deep slumber. She woke up, rubbing her eyes, Ivan was in front of her holding their son, looking like a model.

Elisa got up, brushing her hair. She put her hair in a pony tail and didn't even bother wearing something different. When they left the jet they saw Leonardo waiting for them next to a black SUV.

Different men carried their stuff into the car. All Elisa was holding was her bag and Sergey. They got in the car, Elisa and Ivan into the back and Leonardo up front.

"We are having a family dinner. "

Leonardo said looking directly at Elisa. Elisa knew what Ferrari family dinners were like, full of chaos and usually fights but she missed it.

"Ivan, since as my sister says you are part of la famiglia (the family). I will give you a Ferrari 101."

Leonardo continued and Ivan raised an eyebrow.

"First the elders; my parents, as you probably know, crazy people. Especially my mom, try to not piss her off, one of my ex's did and she threw a knife at her. My dad is a good guy, he'll probably shoot you. Their first pair of best friends aunt Amara and uncle Javier. Very good people, aunt Amara is as scary as my mom. The next pair is uncle Fiorenzo and Mariano. Uncle F is all fun and games but he can fuck you up. Now onto the younger generation; my twin Lorenzo and I. You know us since he is my second in command. Then there is his husband Alessio, you know the one your child is named after. Little bit of a psycho but we all love him. Next there is my beautiful wife, as you know the Romanian princess pretty badass, but she scares me a lot. I left the two best for last, Eduardo, adores Elisa and will probably shoot you twice. Last but not least, Arianna, Liz's best friend. Let's just say she's a female Dimitri."

When Leonardo finished he put his sunglasses on. Elisa rolled her eyes since she believed her brother was trying to scare Ivan off. Ivan on the other side was unbothered, he knew all about crazy families so wouldn't stress over it.

Their car came to a stop and Elisa looked out of the window to see her old home. She could see from afar that the roses, her sister in law had planted were now fully grown.

They got out of the car, Elisa holding Sergey in her arms. Ivan had his hand at the small of her back. Sergey was occasionally laughing on his own making them laugh as well.

Leonardo put his key in the door, opening it, revealing the living room. Elisa studied the room. Eduardo and Alessio were drinking in one corner, whereas in the other corner she saw Amelia scolding Lorenzo about something. On the couches her aunt Amara and uncle Fiorenzo were engaging in deep conversation.

She smiled a little. No one has noticed them still, they all looked too caught up at whatever they were doing. Elisa saw her mother coming out of the kitchen, her eyes immediately landing on her daughter.

"Oh mio Dio. La mia bambina. (Oh my God. My little girl.) "

Her mother said loudly, placing a hand over her mouth. That got everyone's attention. They all looked at the doorway where Elisa, Ivan and Leonardo stood. She still had Sergey in her arms who was now smiling.

"Dada."

Sergey said and pouted, immediately Elisa stopped staring at her family members and passed Sergey to Ivan. They all had looks of disbelief on their faces as if they were trying to figure out if she's real.

"Honey, what's going on?"

She heard her father's voice, who soon appeared with her uncles Javier and Mariano. They all stopped dead in their tracks as soon as they saw her, having the same reaction as everyone else.

None of them were doing anything and Elisa felt like crying. She thought that they would be happy to see her. She was so lost that she didn't notice Alessio running towards her and tackling her to floor.

"I missed you so much, luce del sole (sunshine). So fucking much."

Alessio said his voice cracking.

"I missed you too Al. "

She said as she snuggled into his chest. She heard Sergey cry and pushed Alessio away from her. She got up and took him in her arms.

"Mommy is okay. Sh, mommy is fine."

She said rocking him back and forth.

"Mommy?"

Alessio said quietly in disbelief.

"Meet my son Sergey Alessio Petrov."

She said a little louder. Everyone must have heard since they snapped out of their trance. Three clicks of guns were heard, Lorenzo, Eduardo and Elisa's father were all pointing their guns at Ivan.

"Valerio, Lorenzo and Eduardo. Put your guns down right now before I send the two of you to Russia and the third in Bangladesh. "

Katerina yelled pointing her finger at them. Valerio and Eduardo lowered their guns but Lorenzo was completely unbothered.

"Lorenzo, I said right now. "

Katerina ordered again, he lowered a little but put it back up.

"Elisa? Is that you?"

Arianna's voice was heard. She pushed aside everyone, running towards Elisa, she stopped on her tracks when she saw the baby in her arms. She pointed her finger at Elisa, at Ivan and then at Sergey silently asking her if its their baby.

"Yes, Arianna. You're officially an aunt."

Elisa said with a smile and Arianna squeaked. After that everyone calmed down, even Lorenzo. They all hugged and kissed Elisa, shedding lots and lots of tears. After that they all sat at the dinner table.

"So, how did you and Ivan meet? I mean tell us what happened."

Her father asked. Ivan's phone rang before any of the two could answer.

"Excuse me please."

Ivan got up, leaving the table to talk on the phone.

"Well, he seems... Nice."

Arianna said sarcastically.

"Stop being sour, he's really nice, it has just been a stressful two days."

Ivan came back with a worried expression.

"Jesùs knows about Sergey."