Chapter 5

Elisa woke up with the sun shinning into her eyes, she rubbed them and sat up on her bed. Her wrists still had bruises from last night's events and her face was a little roughed up.

When she got up she noticed some bags next to her bed, they were all filled with women's clothes. She went over to the bathroom and washed her face and teeth. Once she was done she found a pair of jeans and a tight fitting top from the bags.

She opened and her door and tried to remember how to get to the kitchen once again. When she finally figured it out, she made herslef a sandwich with whatever she could find and decided to explore this place.

There was a living room connected to the kitchen with a huge flat screen television. She noticed that a PS was connected and growing up with only boys, meant she knew how to play most of the games.

She clapped her hands excitedly and left her half eaten sandwich on the table. She opened the PS and started playing Mortal Combat. She loved the game since it was very violent and it fit her personality.

When she won, she squeaked, got up and started dancing, when she heard a laugh from behind her. She turned around and saw Ivan standing at the door frame of the kitchen.

"Good morning."

He said still chuckling a bit.

"Morning."

Elisa answered coldly. Ivan made his way towards the couch and sat beside her.

"I hope the clothes you were given fit you."

He said and looked at her, her gaze left the screen and looked back at him.

"Yes, they did. Thank you."

She answered giving him a barely noticeable smile.

"Baby? Are you here?"

A feminine voice was heard.

"Не эта сука снова. (Not this bitch again.) "

He muttered under his breath and Elisa tried not to laugh.

"Oh good I've found you, baby."

A woman appeared, that looked like a real life Barbie doll except for her fawn hair. As soon as the woman entered her eyes landed on Elisa.

"Who are you?"

She asked, sounding extremely bitchy which made Elisa cringe.

"I am Viktoria, who might you be?"

She asked in the bitchy tone as the woman in front of her. Before the woman could answer Dimitri appeared holding a plate which landed on the floor as soon as he saw the other woman.

"FATHER OF ALL WHAT IS THE KRANKEN DOING HERE?"

He yelled out and ran towards Elisa hiding behind her back. Elisa couldn't help but chuckle whereas the girl let out a fake giggle.

"Oh Dimitri you are so funny my babe, but I am here for Ivan. "

The woman said and Elisa wanted to laugh again at her behaviour. Dimitri made gagging sounds and pretended to die in Elisa's arms.

"Oh I have died and I'm looking at an angel, right?"

Dimitri said opening his eyes.

"Try demon."

Elisa whispered in his ear and he raised an eyebrow. Ivan cleared his throat and all attention was on him.

"Juliana, how did you even get here? Security isn't supposed to let you."

Ivan said and rubbed his temples.

"I jumped from the backyard."

She said and giggled. Elisa's eyes widened and Dimitri acted as if he was dying again. Elisa turned her attention back to her game.

"Ivan baby I wanted to surprise you."

She said. Elisa was annoyed by both her voice and her overall presence.

"I didn't get bought and sold to deal with a screaming squirrel, girl lower your decibels."

Elisa said and Dimitri let out a laugh, Ivan just shook his head. The girl stamped her foot on the floor and Elisa just rolled her eyes.

"Fine since no one is going to defend me I will go."

The girl sobbed out.

"Non ci mancherai. (You will not be missed.) "

Elisa said under her breath, her eyes never leaving her game. The girl left and she was now left with Dimitri and Ivan.

"Honest question why are you so chill about the whole situation? You not freaking out, freaks me out."

Dimitri said.

"Well, that's because I will escape and then kill you all."

She said smiling. She got up and went back into her room. She noticed that there was a notebook on her nightstand and she also found a pen inside a drawer. She missed writing to her diary, it was like her diary of sin.

A knock on her door pulled her out of her thoughts and she let the pen down. Ivan appeared and she quickly hid the notebook and pen under her cover.

She could never deny that Ivan was handsome and in any other situation she would want to have sex with him, until she couldn't feel her legs but right now she needed to escape.

"I need to go to Russia for a few days and you will come with."

She just nodded and he left. She knew he was Russian and he had to have some connection to danger since he was at the auction.

Her mind raced to Ivan Petrov, maybe it was him, the new leader of the Bratva, but if it were him he would have given her back to her family, since they were alleys.

She needed to find out if it was really him. She got up once again and tried to find him, she passed by many door until one of them was a little open.

"What's the problem Ivan?"

She heard Dimitri's voice.

"Yeah why did you call us here?"

Another man said, which she didn't know.

"Well the Italian princess has gone missing and we need to find her before they do."

She heard Ivan's voice say.

"Why is that Ivan?"

Dimitri asked his boss.

"Well because..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the door opened and Elisa fell inside. Dimitri started laughing and grabbing his stomach, whereas Ivan glared at her.

"You know eavesdropping is rude and disrespectful Viktoria."

Ivan told her angrily.

"Well then I'm happy I don't respect you."

She said and got up but she felt a hand grab her arm.