Chapter 2

Usually leaders and members of organized crime groups don't have family and the ones who do try not to involve them. A good family structure is built on love and trust. Some have worse experiences then others considering family. Many get disowned whereas others have never even met their parents.

Many different scenarios can happen and each person handles them a different way. However, as everything in life, a family needs all tributes to work together and co-operate so everything is peaceful. 

Ivan Petrov. The one who re-built The Bratva after its destruction, he really admired Katerina Ferrari, she was a woman of power and authority and even her husband didn't dare disrespect her. That woman had managed to kill half of the mafia on her own just to return to the love of her life. Many stories were heard, many say she cut out the previous leader's heart and brought it to her now husband, whereas others say she brought him his whole head. 

Ivan had no problem with the Italians that's why he decided to make peace with them. Even though there was a truce, he still had tabs on them. Leonardo Sergey Ferrari, current leader of the Italian mob and eldest of three siblings, he's married to Romanian princess, Amelia Ferrari and has one son. Lorenzo Roman Ferrari, second in command and married to third in command Alessio Toricceli. Elisa Viktoria Ferrari, the mafia princess and everyone's sunshine, many were fooled by her looks but she is the devil. No one knew exactly how she looked like, since they kept her hidden. 

Elisa really peaked Ivans's interest, she was like a ghost that many talked about. Some said that her beauty can disarm men, like her mother's, others disagree saying she is even more beautiful then her mother. 

"Sir, a gold envelope was left for you at the door today."

One of his many maids said placing the envelope in front of him. His name was written in cursive and he raised an eyebrow, silently asking her who dropped it. 

"I'm sorry sir but I found it in the porch just some minutes ago."

The girl said fidgeting. That's the effect he had on people and he didn't mind one bit. He dismissed her and opened the envelope. 

"Dear Sir Petrov, 

We are please to inform you that an auction will take place two days from now. There will be many valuable items and some extremely beautiful young women you can buy. This is your invitation and if you wish to attend no other people than your own should know about the assembly. We will be delighted if you grace us with you presence,

John Jefferson. "

Ivan frowned upon reading the letter. The previous leader made his money directly from human trafficking but Ivan had made it clear that he wouldn't be interested in such investments. When he looked at the adress he realised that the place is in the Italian's turf and they would be furious.

He contemplated wether he should inform his latest ally or not about the event. He could however attend and save as many girls as possible, after that he could inform Leonardo. Maybe she would be there, he thought. Maybe the woman he had been looking for all over would be here. 

She was taken away form him too early and he could absolutely nothing about it. Many times he attended these auctions to look for her, he didn't want to face reality, that right now she could be somewhere getting beaten, tortured or raped. 

He and his parents missed her every day, it had been 7 years since he lost her but he would never stop looking for the only woman that owned his heart. 

"Ivan? Ivan!"

A voice pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked up to see his second in command and best friend Dimitri. 

"What do you want Dimitri?"

"What do I want? детка (baby) you are the only one I want."

Dimitri said and sent his best friend a kiss. Ivan just rolled his eyes and handed him the envelope.

"Are you going to attend?"

"I don't know, Dim. Maybe this time, I'll find her, maybe this time it's going to be different."

Dimitri sighed deeply upon hearing the words that came out of his brother's mouth.

"We will find her, Ivan."

Dimitri said and placed his hand on Ivan's shoulder.

"I really hope so, Dimitri, I really do."

He said and rubbed his temples.

"Hey, Dim. I was thinking about the Ferraris, have you ever seen their youngest, Elisa?"

"No, I've never seen her. Why?"

"Because she is the only one we have nothing on."

"Nobody does, brother. It's as if she's a ghost, she's like a lil Katerina."

Dimitri said and they both chuckled.

"We can arrange a meeting with the Italians and maybe you can see her there since you seem so adamant about it."

Dimitri suggested and Ivan gave him a questionable look.

"Look man, you want to meet this mystery woman and I'm all up for seeing what all the hustle and bustle is about. People talk brother, they say she's banging hot but getting on her nerves is a no, no. "

There was a knock on the door and Ivan's mother appeared.

"Ivan dear, your father and I need to talk to you."

His mother said. Ivan and his mother always had a wonderful relationship, she loved him immensely. Ivan got up leaving Dimitri in his office.

They went into the living room where his father was seated. He also was a good man, at first he didn't approve of Ivan's choice of occupation but he got over it.

"Ivan my boy, your mother and I wanted to ask you for a favour. "

His father said as Ivan sat down.

"We want to move to Russia again, sweetheart we miss our home. We just want you to provide us with a plane to go there."

Ivan smiled at what his mother said. All he wanted was for his parents to be happy and this was the least he could do for them.