Chapter 11

Elisa covered her mouth with her hands trying not to make a sound. She knew people were looking for her but most of them were scared to try and harm since they would face her family's wrath.

"You mean the youngest of the Ferrari siblings? Fucking Katerina's and Valerio's daughter?"

She heard Ivan's voice raise and sounding full of anger.

"Yes, her."

The man said again.

"Jesùs do I have to remind you that the Italians, Romanians and God knows who else will come after me if I find her and give her to you?"

Ivan was now yelling and Elisa hoped that he would reject the offer.

"Her mother killed 200 plus men on her own just for her husband. What do you think she would do for her daughter? Her father would fight God himself for her and don't get me started on her brothers and in laws. Her sister in law is the fucking Romanian heiress, she might look innocent but she would slaughter anyone for her family. Have you even met the rest? Alessio, Eduardo, Lorenzo and Leonardo? Alessio and Eduardo are fucking crazy and the twins are even crazier when it comes to her. She herself has a name on the streets they call her fucking дьявол под прикрытием (devil in disguise). She's a mix of Valerio and Katerina the two most deadly people that existed in the history of mafias. You are so fucking insane for asking me this."

She heard Ivan yelling. She was a little proud to hear about her and her family being talked so highly about.

"If you are done with your little speech Ivan, you can tell me your answer now."

The man said calmly and her heart beat raised a bit.

"Jesùs there will be a war. Many will be killed and when they find out their most priced possession came to your hands with my help, we will suffer a fate worse then death."

Ivan now said calmly and she heard the man she learned to be Jesùs laugh.

"Ivan my boy I don't think you understand, no harm will come to us if we have her and furthermore isn't your sister worth a war? She's so young and beautiful and you've been looking for her for a long, long time."

Jesùs said and Elisa frowned. Ivan needed to except the deal and she knew he would just like her brothers would do for her.

"We have a deal."

She heard Ivan say and she took a sharp breath. She needed to go back to her family as soon as possible, it wasn't safe for her here. Sooner or later, Ivan would figure out her true identity.

After she heard the door close she sat on her bed lost in thought. When Ivan found out about who she really was, he would give her to this Jesùs man. A knock pulled her out of her thought and Ivan appeared.

"Hey, you can come out now."

He said and it was heard as a bare whisper.

"What happened?"

She asked acting as if she didn't hear.

"I'm sure you probably heard my yelling."

He said and sat next to her on the bed.

"If I want to get a person I deeply care about back, I have to break another family. Nobody messes with that family, they are ruthless when it comes to their own especially the person I have to give to the man that was here before."

Ivan said and rubbed his temples.

"You agreed to do it?"

She asked and Ivan looked deep into her eyes.

"I did, but I don't think it was the right choice."

"Does the person you need to give the man to have siblings?"

"Yes, she does."

"Then I think you should do it. Her siblings would do the same for her."

She said and put her hand on his shoulder. Her thoughts were running wild, why was she comforting him? She asked herself. She was the one that said that all he was ever going to be was a fuck before she escaped.

Ivan turned around and looked into her eyes again. He leaned closer and kissed her, a sweet kiss not like the one they shared in the car.

***sexual scene***

The kissed however, soon turned passionate. His hands gripped her hair roughly and got her as close to him as possible.

She positioned her hands around his neck as their tongues fought for dominance. Ivan's dominated over hers but she didn't mind.

She sat on his lap and his hands travelled all over body. They stopped at the hem of her shirt and he pulled it over her head revealing Elisa's naked chest. He stopped and stared intensively at her and her body.

"О Боже. (Oh God)."

He said and started kissing and sucking her neck, leaving small hickeys. His mouth soon found her breasts and he took one of her nipples in his mouth sucking and biting making her moan loudly.

His hand played with the other one and she was now wet and ready to feel him. He threw her on the bed and got on top of her, he pulled her sweatpants and underwear leaving her bear in front of him. A smile was on his face and his eyes were filled with lust.

He took his shirt off and un-buckled his belt taking his pants also off. He was left in his boxers and got on top of her again.

He kissed her again as his hands travelled down to her pussy. He started rubbing her clit making her moan and throw her head back in pleasure. His mouth travelled down to her neck as two of his fingers were teasing her folds.

"Please, Ivan."

She begged him and he bit her neck while entering his fingers. He thrusted them in and out of her making her cry out. When he felt her legs starting to shake he pulled his fingers out and his boxers down.

"Viktoria are you sure?"

He asked as she felt his dick touching her and increasing her wetness. She bit her lip and kissed him, giving him permission.

With one hard thrust he entered her and pleasure took over both of them. He held her hands above her head as he went in and out of her fast and hard. Elisa was moaning and yelling his name.

"Ivan I'm going to cum."

She said as she felt the knot in her stomach starting to un-tie. She started having an intense orgasm as Ivan's thrusts slowed down.

"Yes, cum for daddy."

Ivan said and Elisa bit her lip again. Shortly after she cummed all over him, he also left his seed deep inside of her.

*****************************

After their intense moments, the two slept peacefully next to each.