The...Chief?

(A/N: Short entry, sorry)

??? POV

"You saw them go in, right? So then why don't we just barge in and get 'em? I can't help getting a jolt of pleasure from the thought of someone else's blood. Ohhh, I just can't wait to dig into that skin just a little. Just to see one drop. Just to taste it..."

"Will you shut up?" I groaned, knocking the blonde succubus on her head. "Stain said we could find a farmer he jumped traveling with a knight and the prince. If I were you, I wouldn't doubt a fast moving thief from Etna. He is one of the best shadow dwellers I know. Besides, your shapeshifting honey said he'd wait in that barrel outside the door and signal us when they came our way, whatever that means..."

"Never underestimate Jin-tan's punctuality. I trust him with my life. Fluids and all." She breathed with enraptured sigh and blushed. Crazy little whelp. Of course I had to be stuck with the sun sensitive succubus and her mental boyfriend. But I'd rather them than goddamn Spinner.

"And you're sure that potion'll work?" I asked, pulling a moderate sized vile from her belt. It was filled with bubbly orange liquid and black flakes. I could barely smell, but what I could perceive smelt like salt, tree bark, and charred meat.

She snatched it back and glared at me. "It'll just take a cut. One drop of his blood and it'll be complete. It'll be a gamble, being witchcraft and all, but he'll either be paralyzed or fall asleep when I begin the spell chants."

"But it's witchcraft. How do you know nothing won't happen at all? Besides, succubus aren't trained witches first." I muttered.

"Doesn't mean my resonance with darkness or nightly aura can't give the spell an extra kick. Whether activated by spell or consumed by mouth, it is the most common of elixirs witches make anyways, even a baby could make this stuff. I mixed and crushed the ingredients just right. Our plan will work as long as one of us gets a tasty morsel of his young blood." She bit on her clenched knuckles with joy.

"Whatever. As long as it gets us results..."

"Say," she poked my shoulder as I peaked around the corner for a second, "I know we're doing this for Bakugo and the chief, but why were you so excited to take up going after the prince anyways? I know he's a bloody opportunity for me, but what is he to you?"

I stroked the stitches that held my face together before clenching my fists. "Let's just say the thought of endless chaos it'll cause Okoite is something that...excites me." I smiled widely.

*****