Fearsome Oracle

"I know." Sir Nighteye said sternly, spinning the unnameable crest stamp in his palm.

Nighteye...why was his name so familiar.

Oh! Of course!!

My eyes lit up and before I knew it, I was standing up straight. "Wait, you're the Nighteye? The one who foresaw the Ice Dragon's attack on Westlake? And one of the few legends that ever met All Might in the flesh?? Oh, wow, Sir! Such a—"

Before I could finish, his yellow eyes were on me, piercing my very being. My eyes tore away for a moment to see Todoroki and Momo's eyes wide open. I could see a drop of sweat rolling down Momo's temple. I felt my face turn red and realized what I had done.

"F-forgive him, Sir Nighteye." Momo stammered with all the boldness she could muster. "He is just—"

"No." Sir Nighteye said sternly, raising his hand for silence. This man's eyes never left me as he stood up from his seat and walked over to me and laid a hand on my shoulder. His yellow eyes pierced my soul again, and I could have sworn they turned purple for a second. After a moment of intense studying, he leaned in and asked me one question:

"So you like legends, hmm?"

I could feel my entire being shatter with both disbelief and relief. I couldn't muster a proper thought as I nodded my head quickly. "Y-yes! I know you even went off to become a rare legend yourself! Like, the tale you are known for about predicting the creation of the cursed dragon elixir, said when drunk to overly heightened the elemental connection between dragon and mage. Such a dangerous crime and arrest! It gives me shivers just thinking about it. Sir, this is all the more a pleasure to me than you can imagine!" Nighteye tsked at my response.

"As expected." I could here him mutter had his glided back into his seat.  "You are quite well versed in knowing of little details, such as my involvement, in the legend records. I find it...laughable, Izuku Midoriya."

He said my name!!

He shot me a quick smile. "Well, let's not dottle anymore. You're all here to speak of the All Might and the Etna clans, yes?"

Before any of us could respond, he held up his hand. "I understand your situations." Nighteye looked at me. "The prince will speak first of his situation and we will discuss All Might at a later time. For now, speak quickly. I have places to be in the next hour and I will respond to you accordingly. Begin."

And, as if it were a command, Todoroki and Momo stood. The prince took one step forward and began to speak. "I trust you know I am the prince of Okoite, and that I am promised to Altera's Princess Mina. Ever since my father decreed that I wed her a year ago, I have been approached by the Fire Dragon clan more than I can count. Most encounters with them have been physical and force towards taking me to Etna without my approval. I need you tell us what you know about these hostiles. Might you have a clue on why they want me? Moreover, could it have something to do with All Might or my father? And what must I do to resolve this situation?"

Nighteye's focus narrowed, not hesitating for a second. "I know not the reason why that faction would go behind your father's back and try to entice you away from your duties. Especially the Fire Dragons, the most trusted clan by your father...hmm. Perhaps it does have something to do with your father. Your marriage with the princess could strain connections with Etna as a whole..."

Nighteye leaned back, tapping the table as he continued. "Etna is still very enigmatic with how they wish the world to perceive their use of elemental magic, that could...no, that's not possible. It should be..." He muttered to himself before shaking his head at the thought. What I'd given to know what was on his mind...