AU Info

AU Info:

Since some of you may be new to Omegaverse, here's some basics so the story isn't too confusing. For those who know about Omegaverse, there are some additional info since this AU is slightly different than the normal Omegaverse.

Each person has a primary gender (Male/Female) & a secondary gender (Alpha/Beta/Omega). Society is based on this hierarchy system.

Alphas- usually dominant, bigger. They are considered to be society's "leaders". They usually have jobs that involve leadership or business (managers, owners/bosses, directors, etc).

(In this fic, we have "Elite Alphas", which is a title given to certain Alphas. It will be explained in the fic as well but basically they're the upper class Alphas, who are among the very rich or are prominent figures, either military or politics). Alphas have a "knot" at the base of their dicks to ensure the highest rate of pregnancy when mating. Alphas are mostly male. Alpha Females are still able to impregnate & be impregnated.

Betas- most ordinary out of the three subgenders. Have normal everyday jobs, usually under the supervision of Alphas (teachers, your 9-5 office workers, doctors, etc)

Omegas- usually submissive & smaller in frame. They are looked at as nothing but pup bearers. They don't usually get jobs or get higher education (college/university) and usually become housewives; to care for the pups and clean the house, etc. They have heats once every month that lasts for about a week. Omegas will usually mate during their heat as it is uncomfortable and even painful to not mate during this time. 

(In this fic, there are some established Omega rights so they're not treated as complete shit, but doesn't mean that all Alphas will respect them). Omegas are mostly female. Omega Males are still able to be impregnated.

Alphas usually pair/mate with Omegas, as it has the highest chance of having a successful pregnancy. Betas usually pair/mate with other Betas. 

Character Info:

George- Omega, age 20
Wolf form: Lean black wolf with bright amber eyes

Darryl- Omega, age 18
Wolf form: Black and brown wolf with pale eyes

Dream- Alpha (Elite), age 18
Wolf form: Large blonde-cream furred wolf

Sapnap- Alpha (Elite), age 19
Wolf form: Dark grey, almost black, furred wolf with white underbelly

Skeppy- Alpha (Elite), age 20
Wolf form: Pale silver-grey wolf with sharp yellow eyes