x x i v .

It was midterm week - meaning the entire campus was practically in a haze of stress and packed libraries.

Nathaniel had made it an objective of his to not interfere with Marie's studying. Their interactions were limited after Marie's blissful birthday night - but enjoyable never the less. Marie would stop by Nathaniel's office where they'd talk about everything under the sun - academia, politics, music - before the professor would urge Marie to go study.

Was it odd that a student and her professor had shared such an emotionally intimate night together? Yes... but not necessarily to these two. They were already outliers of society. A forbidden relationship only added to the fun.

They weren't the type to exchange frequent text messages or indulge in sappy affection. Their interactions were sparse and private... but everything was sensual, deep, and meaningful.

They trusted each other. And that's all they needed.

More importantly to Marie, she could trust that Nathaniel would follow on his promise to make her agonizing wait worth it.

The professor had given one clear rule to her: all of Marie's orgasms belonged to him. That meant she was essentially prohibited from touching herself.

So, Marie channeled all of herself into studying and studying... and studying. Every finished exam and paper meant she was one step closer to getting fucked.

To anyone else, the entire relationship would be off-putting. But for Marie and Nathaniel, it was perfect. As long as they kept their twisted fantasy a secret.

✥  ✥  ✥

Nathaniel's midterm was as grueling as all his combined assignments into one.

While Caleb decided to channel his post-exam anxiety into getting absolutely shitfaced at a bar, Marie spent the evening consoling Ashly on the floor of her dorm. She was positive she had failed and was now questioning her entire career path.

"You will get into med school, Ashly, I promise," Marie soothed, watching as Ashly downed another spoon of double fudge ice cream. "It's one test - which by the way, I think you did fine on."

"Thank you," Ashly murmured sweetly.

As if on cue, Marie's phone pinged. She checked her phone and saw an email... from Nathaniel.

From: Nathaniel Dameron
To: Marianna Mor
Subject: Midterm Score
Dear Miss Mor,
I've graded your midterm. Come by my office tonight.

Marie's eyes almost bulged out of her sockets. He had already graded her exam? And now...

Oh fuck. 

Ashly had calmed down significantly, now eyeing Marie curiously. "Everything ok?"

Marie hesitated. She didn't know what to say... and she didn't want to ditch Ashly for a dick appointment. That's just shitty.

Yet, Marie's mind was turning - probably more than it did during any midterm so far. She was getting some interesting ideas...

"Marie..." Ashly cooed, before jumping and attempting to catch a glimpse of Marie's phone. Marie freaked and dived the other way, both girls laughing and giggling.

"What did he sayyy, Marie." Ashly's mood had lightened as she teased Marie.

"Nothing," Marie murmured, still hiding her phone.

"You deserve to get some, Marie. Go, shoo - get out of my room."

"We deserve to get some." Marie nudged Ashly. "Go call your new girlfriend."