Chapter VIII

After their encounter with the Talon Defenders, the Storm Hawks made their way to Terra Neverlandis. As the Condor landed, the Storm Hawks gathered at the fort that housed them for when they were children.

Finn: Okay, what the hell is going on?! I thought we took down the Cyclonians!

Piper: How could they have built up so quickly? Master Cyclonis retreated into the Far Side.

Aerrow: Not to mention that Dark Ace was destroyed.

Piper: Where did those Talons get that tech? I've never seen anything like it!

It became clear to the Storm Hawks that there was a power shift in Atmos. It seemed as it not only did the Cyclonians recover from their defeat, but we're able to strike back harder than before.

Junko: If it isn't Cyclonis or Dark Ace, then who?

???: Grand Admiral Thrawn.

As the voice called out to the Storm Hawks, they all turned to see Starling. Upon seeing Starling, they were happy to see a familiar face.

Piper: Starling! What happened here? What's going on?

Starling: After you went to the Far Side, we tried to rebuild from Cyclonis's attack. Before we realized what was going on, we were attacked.

Aerrow: And this Grand Admiral Thrawn is leading the attack?

Starling: Count Ulric as well. They managed to take command of what was left of the Cyclonian Empire and created something far more dangerous.

That warning caught them off guard. They knew that Starling was right. The Talons they fought were not like the Talons they fought previously.

Starling: Thrawn has been eating war on Atmos for weeks. He's conquered Terra after Terra. He's not only reclaiming lost Cyclonian territory, but he's expanding it farther than Cyclonis.

Aerrow: What about Atmosia?

Starling: Atmosia is holding the line, but I don't know for how long.

Hearing this deeply concerned the Storm Hawks. Never before have they faced an enemy so tactically brilliant. Despite this, Aerrow wasn't afraid.

Aerrow: Looks like our work isn't done. Thrawn is no different than Cyclonis. We'll beat him just like we did Cyclonis! We'll just need to plan our approach.

With that, Aerrow rallied his team behind him. Despite believing in the Storm Hawks, he had her own fears of what may happen when the Storm Hawks clash with Thrawn. She witnessed his military brilliance many times over. While the Storm Hawks began making plans for the fight against Thrawn, Darod had made his way to the Chimera and meets with Thrawn in his personal office. In the office was Count Ulric.

Thrawn: Welcome, Darod. Now that you're here, we may begin.

Count Ulric: Our forces have just enter Atmosia. It won't be long before they capture the Sky Council.

Thrawn: Very good, Count.

Count Ulric: If I may ask, what will we do about the Storm Hawks? They could jeopardize our conquest if we do not deal with them.

Thrawn: Count Ulric, I fear you worry far too much. Let us apply reasoning and deduction to our situation. If I were the Storm Hawks, where would I hide?

Thrawn then pulls up a holomap of Atmos. It shows all the Terras of Atmos. He immediately begins to study the map intently.

Count Ulric: The Storm Hawks are not the official squadrons of any Terras. They've only ever been seen in the Condor.

Thrawn: You are correct, my friend. But even with the impressive flight capabilities of the Condor, even the Condor must stop. We know our Sky Knights are heroes by nature. They will find comfort in peace. They will stop at a place they are most familiar with to make their plans. So it is wise to deduce where they would find refuge. Doing so is crucial to finding our Sky Knights.

As Thrawn said that, he began to study the map intently. He quickly began ruling out Terras that didn't match the parameters he had set. He applied his extensive knowledge of the Storm Hawks to deduce where they would hide.

Thrawn: Okay....so the 132 Terras in this sector can now be narrowed to a much smaller 28.

As Thrawn made that conclusion, he began looking through the 28 Terras he narrowed down. Once again, he began applying his knowledge on the Storm Hawks to rule out any Terra that didn't meet his parameters.

Thrawn: The Storm Hawks would also try to avoid any established urban Terras as most of them are now under the control of the Cyclonian Empire. Based on that deduction, the 28 Terras can now be narrowed down to 5.

Thrawn studied the five remaining Terras intently. He began looking through the Terras and applied his knowledge on them to narrow down. One Terra catches his eyes. He remembers an incident years ago before his arrival in which a Talon Youth Brigade encountered a ban of Sky Knights. One of the members of the Youth Brigade was a Wallop. Piecing together this incident along with the history of the Storm Hawks, Thrawn soon found what he was looking for.

Thrawn: Count Ulric, set the coordinates for Terra Neverlandis. We leave immediately.

Count Ulric: At once, Grand Admiral.

Thrawn then turns his attention to Darod.

Thrawn: Darod, take a squadron of Talon Defenders to intercept the Storm Hawks.

Darod nods as he leaves Thrawn's office.

Thrawn: The noose is tied and set. It is time to catch the Storm Hawks.

In that moment, Thrawn set his plan in motion. As the Chimera began the journey to Terra Neverlandis, Thrawn eagerly awaited the moment he would finally meet the Storm Hawks face to face.

Storm Hawks: Hand Of Thrawnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें