2

A/N: HELLO ;)

You glance away from your computer, only now realising it was way past your shift. Before you knew it, time had flew while you were busy conversing with this unknown hacker.

You had told him you were planning on stealing his data, but you decided it was better off doing so in the privacy of your home.

You spin around in your swivel chair, head leant on the upturned palms of your hand as you gaze through the clear glass. Since your office was high up in a five storey building, the view of the city was clearly apparent.

The sky had become a dark blue velvet, the cityscape beneath it sprinkled with luminous lights. The roads run in their predictable grid pattern and the lights of the buildings shine gold into the night. "Stay gold" you mutter, "10/10, highly recommend"

Averting your gaze from the splendid view, you begin to head back, shoes squeaking against the pristine white floor.

-

11PM.

You are seated in your hideout, neon screens flashing around you amidst the darkness.

Everything always was much more exciting at night.

"Now then..." you bite your lip, eyes narrowed in concentration as your fingers type away. "I wonder if I'll be able to get through to the same person?"

 "I wonder if I'll be able to get through to the same person?"

[PROCEED]

[YES]      [NO]

-

BY PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER, YOU WILL BE VIOLATING THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE. IF YOU STILL WISH TO CONTINUE, YOU WILL BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO 69 YEARS OF JAIL TIME, OR EVEN D E A T H.

-

"shiver me timbers" you remark.

-

[PROCEED ANYWAY]

[YES]      [NO]

¿?

you were warned

yet you have still chosen death

im shitting my pants here 😱

still, I'm impressed

would you like to consider joining us?

why, you think I'm a threat?

ever heard of the quote;

"If you can't beat them, join them"

I'm not actually serious yet

I need some time, but I can figure out your motives and beat you ;)

so you think we're the bad guys

how naive

you don't sound like the guy from earlier

because I'm not

I should've robbed his data while I had the chance smh

but no matter, tell me about yourself ;)

J for Justice

call me J

interesting

call me D

D for daddy

what

what

anyway

you very no fun

you know the government is corrupt

we intend to expose them

so join us and put your talent to use

wym corrupt

find out yourself

you have the means to do so

hmm

maybe when I'm bored

they have dark and juicy secrets

dark and juicy you say?

yes

think about it

I shall await your decision on whether or not you'd like to join us

farewell

WAIT

tell me the name of the person I spoke to earlier

you mean the guy that told me about you?

He calls himself...

V

A/N: Which J do you think he is?