17

"Did I scare you now?"

-

Your mouth opens and closes as you attempt to formulate a response within your shock.

The person who you had least expected to be involved in any of this was standing right before your eyes.

Lucas.

And the mf really did scare you this time.

You're frozen, unable to elicit a reaction yet you're churning in confusion inside. The words you want to say are stuck in your throat like dry ice, almost suffocating you.

And you watch helplessly as his lips tilt into a sinister smirk, hands ghosting over your eyes and face as you black out into unconsciousness.

~

~

You awake to the faint pattering of rain against your bedroom window, the sky so dark you can't differentiate between night or day.

Your head spins, vision blurring and wavering as you blink several times. You hold a hand to your head, wondering why it felt so heavy and drunk. Your throat felt more dry than a baked summer earth in Africa, making you reach out to chug down the glass of water beside your bed.

Which you don't remember pouring.

Hold up.

What happened last night? Why do you feel so sluggish and drunk?

And why are you not able to recall anything?

You grab ahold of your phone splayed beside you on the bed, switching it on to read the date and time displayed on it.

Monday
13th November
6:30 AM

Eyes widening in confused panic, you take a look at your calender.

The last thing you remembered was getting your pay from Taehyung and coming home.

Which was on Friday, 10th of November.

3 days ago

"I was asleep for three whole days...?" you mutter to yourself in disbelief. It can't be, you would have been starving yet surprisingly your stomach feels like it would've been full a few hours ago.

Leaving you with the question;

What happened three days ago and why can I not remember anything?

-

Amidst your confusion and daze, you hope a refreshing shower in the early morning will help elucidate your scrambled memories.

"It was my last day at work...the sexy bastard tried to seduce me...we said goodbye...good riddance. I came home to speak with V instead..."

You realise your memory trailed off from here, turning completely blank no matter how much you tried to recall. The thick steam billowing out from the shower head only seemed to amplify and cloud your worries, so you switch it off and hastily dry up.

7 AM.

You had about two hours until work, so you decided the only way to unlock your dormant memories was to ask J or V if they knew what the hell had happened.

Either that, or you were beginning to develop amnesia which was a scary thought so you quickly dismissed the possibility.

You press the button of your monitor as you fidget anxiously.

~

[Access denied]

[Access denied]

-

[Try again]

-

Your fingers are flailing across your keyboard in puzzlement, the panic within you amplifying as you begin to realise your efforts were futile. The whole system of your computer was somehow blocked, restraining you from access to anything.

-

(1) pop up message !

[Allow]    [Allow]

.

.

.

.

._.

[Keep calm, don't panic]

[We are watching your every move]

[You've had your fun for long enough]

[It's our turn]

[I'll give you one last chance]

[Quit being onto us, leave it in the past]

[Quit playing hero, you are no longer 'D']

[Go back to work, and we'll let you live peacefully]

[And if you don't...]

.

.

.

[😈]

.

.

.

[I'll strip you off your last breath]

[And just like your father, you shall be granted death]

A/N: i know you dont give two fucks 😏 kook swearing is so funny pls djshshs