11

You awake the next morning, skimming through the various trending news outlets in immense satisfaction.

You had become anonymously famous.

They knew you, but they didn't really. You were talked about everywhere yet no one really talked about you. You were a hero in one world and a villian in the other. A smartass in one and a dumbass in the other.

Just like the confusion you felt after reading the above paragraph, the people of the country reflected the same confusion after the seeing the news.

Despite everything, the most important thing was that you had support from the citizens and had won over public opinion.

But you needed to stay firm upon one thing; not reveal your identity to even the closest of your associates.

-

You meet up with Lucas outside your temporary workplace; the BH unit where you were currently working under Taehyung.

"BOOO?"

"Shut up"

As usual he had tried to pull a scary prank on you but had failed miserably once again.

"Damn though, these hackers really are moving mad" he states, and you casually agree through your facade of awe. "Now that it's revealed that they were stealing from citizens, almost the whole country is against the government. There might even be a rebel"

"I wonder why it's exactly 69 billion though, isn't it weird?"

"Maybe the president is dirty minded?"

As you both make up some wild theories, you succeed in not acting suspicious while conversing about the matter.

"My dear servants, how lovely to see you" Taehyung greets, lips tilted into a goofy box smile. When you both stare at him and don't respond, he clears his throat. "I'm great, thank you for asking"

"Why you so happy?" you tilt your head.

"No reason. I just checked the news and I was surprised"

"Oh..." Lucas grins, "Don't tell me you also found the 69 digit funny?"

"How'd you know?" Taehyung smirks, both flinging their arms over each others shoulders. Turning their backs towards you, they exchange a few words of what you assumed was dirty boys talk, their deep voices giggling childishly.

You roll your eyes in annoyance, not admitting the fact that you were lowkey salty about being left out. If they knew this legend was actually you, it would be a whole different story.

-

"You guys don't need to do much today, I've gotta go early too" he announces, watching you poke at an open cable in great interest.

You remember learning about the electrical appliances in physics and the three core cables they were joined to, so seeing it now gave you the sudden urge to test your knowledge. "This brown wire, also known as the live wire provides the alternating potential difference from the mains supply...at around 250 Volts, wait no..."

"At 230 Volts" Taehyung corrects, chin leant on the upturned palms of his hands as he watches you in amusement.

"Don't correct me"

"Don't be wrong" he retaliates.

"If you're so smart" you point towards the blue wire inside the cable, "Explain the purpose of this wire in detail"

"Also the known as the neutral wire; it carries away the current. Electricity normally flows in through the brown wire and out the blue wire. And similar to your IQ level, it is 0 Volts" he smiles smugly, as if he'd cracked the most hilarious joke.

"You forgot to mention it completes the circuit" you add, trying your hardest not to blurt the pick up line you had just mentally formulated. "Which is ironic since you don't complete me" 

 His purses his lips in an attempt to hold back a grin. "That's funny because I really wanna be the earth wire right now" he points at the third wire; it's green and yellow vibrant. "Ask why"

"Why?" you raise an eyebrow, actually interested. The Earth Wire's purpose was for safety and protecting the wiring.

"Because I wanna be protected from your stupidity. I heard it's contagious"

You blink as you slowly process, expression remaining impassive as you flash him a middle finger. "Go bald, you sexy bastard"

"Bald?" he immediately reaches for his hair in fear, "Nah, fuck off. Also sexy bastard, huh-"

"You guys really having a battle of wits..." Lucas laughs, standing straight after cleaning out his ends of the room. "It's interesting listening to you both. Don't you think you're kinda similar?"

You blink, a wave of deja vu washing over you.

"Too bad opposites attract" you remark, sticking your tongue out childishly.

"Likewise, servant. Bold of you to assume you're even my type" he scoffs, "Hey Lucas, ask me why Y/N is a dumbass"

"Why is Y/N a dumbass"

"Why, I thought you'd never ask" he smirks, shockingly pulling out a scroll from his pocket.

-

And through useless bickering and roasting, your shift finally ended thus bringing you to the awaited night.

You're seated in your favorite hideout, wrapped in an oversized hoodie for warmth. You were scrolling through news outlets and analysing the reactions and comments of the public. So far it was going exactly as planned.

Your screen begins to glitch up, and you were expecting it so you sit back and relax until they gained access.

Technically, you're all on the same side.

-

-

are you a keyboard cuz you're my type ;))

smooth mf ;)

why is your security super shit today

I've adjusted it so you guys can access me quicker

ok but where tf do I start 

I saw the news this morning and cracked into the dumbest smile-

-

A/N: How'd you like that mini physics lesson ;) 

Also it's just a random idea but what are your opinions on an educational fanfic in the future? I feel like it might be a good way for myself to revise in a fun way and you guys can revise/learn too. It'll cover random aspects and still be a little humorous. lmk ;) >>>