21

SIKE

"Why you looking at me like that?"

 Taehyung's eyes narrow in suspicion as he observes Matthew grasp his mouth, suppressing the fit of giggles bubbling up his throat.

"I like ya cut g"

"I DIDN'T EVEN GET A CUT"

"It's just..." he snorts, rubbing his eyes to rid of the bald image of Taehyung he created in his brain. "You looked like an egg"

"An egg?" he retorts, ruffling out his hair, suddenly self conscious. "Fuck off. Get to the point, what are you really here for?"

"Okay okay..." he holds his hands up in defense, taking a deep breath before his lips part to speak, "I've got a lead for you"

"What type of lead? If it's the main lead, she's already giving me a headache so no thanks"

"No, you dumbass. An actual lead..." his lips tilt into a smirk, "But I guess you'll have to go and find out yourself"

"Why don't you just tell me? You were one of the four names linked, what actually happened to you-" Taehyung begins to speak seriously but he is shortly cut off by a dismissive wave.

"Stop waffling, here's the address"

Matthew shoves his hand into his pockets, shuffling through a few coins and keys until he brings out a crumpled piece of paper. He lazily throws it towards his direction, which Taehyung catches with ease.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address

"What is this?" his eyes avert from the paper to look up, only to realise Matthew was suddenly nowhere to be seen.

While Taehyung scratches his head in confusion, debating whether it would be reasonable to follow this suspicious lead, Matthew (currently hiding behind a tree) chuckles to himself in satisfaction.

"Or maybe it will lead to the main lead..."

-

There was a wide margin of grass leading to his destination, his footsteps deadened by the softened leaves which elegantly fell from the trees above.

He takes a quick glance at his phone.

8PM

Four hours until the meetup at midnight.

Dazed by his thoughts, he wonders what type of place he'll meet you at. Will it be somewhere public? Somewhere private?

A few things were bugging him; but since everything was hopefully going to be cleared up tonight, he disregarded the ominous feeling churning in his stomach.

"Now then..." His gaze shifts to the apartment in front. It was a fairly desolate area, the lack of activity indicating not many people inhabited the vicinity. He squints at the decaying paper in his hands. "Door 15..."

Adjusting his shirt, he rings the bell.

why the fuck am I here again

Arms crossed, he leans against the wall, posture slightly tense as he awaits your arrival.

"Comin....."

His lowered lids widen in surprise once he sees the person on the other side of the door.

You on the other hand, stop dead in your tracks; mirroring his confused gaze.

"Its not a pleasure to see your ass again. What brings you here?"