Chapter 4

You awoke from a loud bang, your head aching, your heart beating uncontrollably and if you could see your eyes, you would bet they would look completely black.

"Now why would a beautiful girl like you have an earpiece?" he questioned menacingly, holding it in front of your eyes, then proceeding to throw it on the floor and crush it with his oxford shoes.

Your hands were tied along with your feet on an antique dentist's chair that was bolted to the floor. The nylon rope stung and you could see some dried blood on your wrists from how hard he tied you. The muscles on your right thigh started to spasm and you could feel the hot sweat dripping from your forehead into your eyes. The warmth of the light made you sweat even more and disoriented you as your eyes tried to adjust.

"What did you give me?"

He turned closer to your face, forcefully grabbing it with his disgusting hands.

"Answer the question."

With a muffled speech, you said: "Not if you don't answer me first."

He stared at you.

"Huh, you think you are in charge here? I found your little friends on the other side of the earpiece and they're watching. Say hi to Garcia y/n, she's right there."

He pointed to a red light on the top right corner of the soundproofed room.

How did he know your real name?

The metal clanked as he took one of the tools from the table beside you. He turned on the drill and its whizzing filled the room. You watched it, biting down on your tongue to not give him the satisfaction of showing any fear. Truth is, you were scared shitless.

"Oh, and I won't forget about Dr. Reid."

The whizzing stopped. He put the drill down in perfect order along with his other instruments.

Letting out a short breath of relief, you managed to get the courage to ask:

"What about Dr. Reid?"

He picked up the scalpel, inching closer to you. His hand was raised above your head as the scalpel found itself inside your thigh, blood gushing out of it.

"Well," he raised the scalpel and stabbed you once more.

"I saw the way he looks at you," he repeated the motion.

His eyes were burning with anger as you tightened your jaw, feeling the tears trickle down the sides of your face. You looked at the ceiling, hoping it would be over soon.

"I saw him spend the night," another stab.

"In your apartment." This stab was deeper, almost hitting bone.

You could feel the anger in his words, but you didn't understand why.

"How could you do this to me?" he pulled the scalpel out of your leg and brought it up your neck, to your chin.

Then, looking at his face closer, it clicked. His name was Rory, he was your high school stalker, but he did not look at all like that back then. You had gotten a restraining order against him after he tried to take advantage of you while you were high on god knows what, then you never saw him again.

"Rory..." you let out a whisper.

"And here I was, thinking you could love me. Then you moved, I had to follow you, and you spent your time with him, not bothering to look past your window. I saw you y/n. I watched as you cried and as Emily comforted you. I watched you take those pills, I could have helped you, you know, but it's too late now. You finally have to pay for what you've done."

He let down the bloody scalpel onto the table and picked up the scissors.

"I'm going to take my time with you," he whispered into your ear.

Everything was hazy, it all seemed like a mirage. You finally passed out, not knowing if it was the drugs or the pain, with his face etched into your mind.