Chapter 5

When you woke up you were in the hospital. The soft beeping of the heart monitor increased and you tried to observe your surroundings.

"Hey, hey you are awake, everything is okay, you are safe y/n"

"Penelope?"

"I'm here y/n I'm here." She held your hand lovingly.

"Spencer. Where- where is Spencer?"

On the other side of the bed, there he was, holding your hand. His light brown messy curls framed his face as he spoke.

"He's dead, y/n, he can't hurt you anymore."

"Did he... what did he do to me?"

Garcia replied this time, "The team got there in time, he didn't do anything while you were unconscious y/n."

JJ walked in, bringing hospital coffee to everyone. The rest of the team was outside, looking at you worriedly through the glass. They didn't want to overcrowd the room. Everyone came in and chatted, all relieved that you were okay.

The nurse came in and asked to speak to you privately.

Everyone left, leaving you alone with her.

"Ms. y/l/n I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind. Your medical history doesn't show any signs of anxiety disorder; however, alprazolam was found in your system, along with alcohol and MDMA."

"Yes, I was drugged and kidnapped."

"I understand that, but I would like to warn you that you could have overdosed. Please be careful with drug interactions in the future."

You just stared as she left the room, not wanting to accept what she just said.