How It All Started

Marinette's pov:

Marinette's pov:

I'm heading towards the plane and I'm scared to see his face if I turn back around, suddenly I feel something wet on my cheek great I'm crying. Hi, this is Marinette and you just read where I am at this moment but you are not exactly there yet. Plus you are not sure who made me cry, who I don't want to see at the moment, and why I am crying. So let me take you to the beginning where all this started. 

3rd of December 1 year before this whole fiasco, It was cold as hell here at Gotham and I'm with my best friend Damian Wayne. I know that your thinking right now what the heck?!?! YOUR friends with THE Damian Wayne how? I myself am not sure how I'm close friends with him or what he sees in me if I'm just a clumsy to an energetic 15-year-old girl but he is a nice company to have around. 

 Back to the story, we were out to get some lunch and stupid me forgot a sweater so I'm shivering. I don't say anything because then I know Tikki is going to say, "I told you so." and I don't want to deal with that when we go back to the manor. We are almost at the cafe where we are going to have lunch when Damian gives me his sweater 

"your cold take my sweater." 

"I can't take your sweater cause them you'll get cold!" I exclaimed

 "it's ok I'm used to the cold plus it looks better on you than on me," he said

"fine but if I like it don't expect to get it back," I said. 

I'm going to tell you this right now I was FREAKING out and might have been blushing at the moment as well. I don't take compliments that easily so I was red as a tomato but I think he didn't notice so I'm fine.

His sweater fit me big but it was really comfy so I was ok with it. When we got to the cafe we ordered our coffee Damian having black coffee (I don't even know HOW he could drink that stuff) and I got an Iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel with 2 shots of coffee(author: I think she would drink something that sweet :/)and we got some food with it. We were talking about anything and everything I told him how I started to write songs and sometimes I'd sing them and how I'm Jagged stones honorary niece, and how everyone in my class doesn't talk to me because of Liela Rossi,( I meant Lila but what's the difference?) how she threatened me in the bathroom then she got me expelled for "pushing her off the stairs". by the end of that conversation I thought I was going to cry but I (thankfully) didn't.

 "if these friends of yours believed a liar then you someone that they have known for a long time then their morons," he said.

That made me laugh because that was only half of the stuff Lila and my classmates have done.

"There is someone else," I said

 "And who is this someone," he replied.

 "Well I thought I had a crush on him but now that's over I assure you of that."

 I laughed

 "He knows that Lila is a liar but he told me to take the high road and deal with it I did in the beginning but then she started rumors that I was bullying her or that she knew a celebrity and I'll call her out on it just the small things. But she'll twist my words around and make me look like the back guy and everyone will attack me and A-Adrien would just sit there in his seat and do nothing h-he said he'll p-protect me b-but he didn't." I said sobbing. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw how dark Damian's faced looked as he came to comfort me.

"He's not worth it angel this Adrien," he said with disgust" you talk about will never be worthy for you." 

he told me while he was holding me and that made me cry more because I used to think that I was unworthy of his love.

"T-thank you Dami." I sniffled out.

That whole day it was Damian's mission to have me smiling and he accomplished it. We went to the amusement park first and went on all the roller coasters to Damian's dismay. After that, we went to go get ice-cream at a local parlor shop that was super cute! but at the end of the day, it was my turn to leave for Paris and have Christmas over there to my dismay. December 4th around 5:00 am Dami woke me up saying it was time to take me to the airport. Alfred drove Damian's family and me to the airport that cloudy morning. I said my goodbye's to Bruce, Alfred, Jason, Dick, and Tim. 

But the hardest to say goodbye to was Damian I gulped the lump in my throat and started to talk

" Bye Dami in g-going to m-miss you I chocked for a moment

as an instinct of mine, I  just went running to Damian and hugged him liked my life depended on his warmth.

"I'll miss you to Angel take care over there and don't forget to text me and skype we will figure something out don't worry." 

Flight Attendant:" Last call for flight 105 to Paris, France last call for flight 105 to Paris, France."

 "That's my flight." 

I untangle myself from Damian and hug everyone else goodbye before I leave I hug  Damian again and say

 "Please don't forget me dami please."

 "I'll  never forget you angel now go Paris is waiting for you," he says back

 "until we meet again?" I asked him 

"Until we meet again angel"

 I board the plane in Damian's sweater promising myself that I'll never let it go or lose it. Never.

And that's the first chapter folks with the word count of 1000 exactly XD. I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it. This is my first book so plz be considerate about my writing and I do take critical criticism would be appreciated and I hope you guys will keep reading 

Luv,