A Sight for Sore Eyes Isn't She?

Marinette pov:

Marinette pov:

The first person to get out of their shock was of course Jason. He jumps off his chair and almost trips as he yells coming straight at me.

"PIXIE POP! YOU CAME FINALLY SOMEONE TO HAVE THE DEMON SPAWN IN CONTROL! I MISSED YOU!"

And then I'm on the air as Jason starts twirling me around and starts yelling random stuff until he got dizzied and started to curse as he almost falls. and then EVERYONE except Damian that I think is in shock still comes after me that I actually scream trying to escape from their hug.

"NOOO PLEASE I'M TO YOUNG TO DIEEE"

"GET OVER HERE SUNSHINE"

"NOOOOOO"

"MARIIIII COME ON WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOUUUU"

"IF YOU TOUCH ME NO DESSERTS AND MDC DESIGNS"

*all gasps* "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

"WATCH ME"

They all looked at each other and I slowly let down my guard and started to relax. Let me tell you that was a HORRIBLE IDEA because the next thing you know I get tackled by someone from behind and now I'm in the middle of a group hug getting crushed by men (children's) twice my size. The worst part is that Jon nor Chloe helped me their poor helpless by now dying, friend. Jon decided that he had a good laugh and told them that that was enough. I was really happy like happier than I have ever been and I turn to finally say hi to Damian when all he does is grunt stare at me in boredom and decide to tell Bruce he's taking Heather home. I stare and stand there in shock as I see him stare at me and walk by me. I smiled at heather and said it was nice meeting her and she says it back. I stand there and I couldn't move everyone is in shock as well and I swallow the lump in my throat. Then out of nowhere Jon is the one that spoke and started cussing. I was completely shocked because Jon NEVER cusses.

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER I SWEAR WHEN I SEE HIS FUCKING FACE I'M GOING TO KILL HIM HE FIRST MOPS ALL THE TIME THAT MARINETTES NOT FUCKING HERE NOW HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK"

"Jon it's OK he's like that to everyone."

"MARI ITS NOT FUCKING OK FOR HIM TO DO THIS. YOU CHOOSE TO COME COME FOR YOU COULD SEE HIM AND US AND HE DOES THIS STUPID SHIT."

"Jon please its O-OK" I whispered 

He saw how I looked and his face melted from rage to worried when he saw me. I would be worried about myself too because my eyes had tears that are ready to fall anytime and my heart ached for the second time. 

"Chloe and I are going to take Marinette to her room."

"YES Jon and I are going to take Maer-bear here to her room then I'm going to kill Damian! sounds like a plan lets go Jon."

"You both aren't killing no one" I let out shakily.

The rest of the day I locked myself in the room wearing Damian's sweater drumming the notes of the guitar for the song that I will name Heather. Love how I use the actual name of the girl I wish to be.