drinking is IlLeGaL if your not 21

Marinette's Pov:

Marinette's Pov:

No one found out about me kissing Ethan's cheek only Chloe did because if I didn't tell her she would have found out somehow. Throughout the weeks, Damian became himself around me slowly though we would hang out once in a while again we weren't inseparable like we use to be but it was getting close. The only downer is that he doesn't call me Angel or is hugging or trying to do my hair around Heather. It's like if he was different around her, but when she's gone he's back to doing what he usually does with me....maybe she put a spell on him. OMG WHAT IF SHE IS A WITCH THAT PUTS SPELLS ON CUTE GREEN EYED BOYS THAT I LIKE, MAYBE SHE DID THAT TO ADRIEN TOOO wait but Adrien wasn't worth it. Never mind Adrien. Ethan is like another brother like Jon, Jason, and the boys. Yes, he is cute and is nice and is GOOD at words but not my type I guess but if I had to choose between him or Adrien it's Ethan all the way. Anyway today I'm going to the movies with Damian, some of Heather's friends, Heather(to my dismay), Chloe, Jon, and Ethan because he's obviously apart of Heather's friends. Chloe and I are getting ready right now I finished taking a shower and Chloe is taking one right now as I'm doing my hair and changing into my clothes.

(Mari's and Chloe's clothes.)

"You ready Chlo! Everyone is already here!"

"Yes, let's go down."

"Sorry I had to look good."

"anyways Dami how are we going to do this?"

"OK, so Jon is taking Chloe and Heather's Friends. Then we just need who's going to go with Ethan and me on our motorcycles."

"Aphrodite here can come with me if you want."

I blush

"who?"

"me" I squeaked out

"OK so you take Mari over there and I take Heather then we switch and you take Heather and  I take Mari back here because we live in the same house."

  "OK, then we are ready to go."

"let's go, Aphrodite"

"OK see you guys there!"